1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gaiaswill

Dec 16, 2008

1. ... That's my name! Don't wear it out.

Please leave a message blah blah blah. You know the drill. :thumbup

*beep* :roar

2. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

3. I just bought a wig from Gaiaswill and the transaction was a joy from start to finish. The wig was shipped and arrived at lightning speed, beautifully packaged, is completely gorgeous and Gaiaswill even added some delicious chocolates! I couldn't be happier and I couldn't recommend Gaiaswill more highly.

Thank you!

4. gaiaswill bought some things from me and the transaction went smoothly and flawlessly.
      A pleasure to work with ^ ^
      Thanks!

5. Great transaction,fast payment,good communication!

Very good buyer!Thankyou!

6. Gaiaswill bought an outfit from me. Their payment was immediate. The whole transaction from their part was wonderful and perfect~! Was even super nice about shipping during the holidays and when I couldn't find the tracking slip. O__O;;;;
      I couldn't recommend a better buyer~!!!
      Thank you so much~! :D

7. Gaiaswill bought an outfit from me. Their payment was immediate. The whole transaction from their part was wonderful and perfect~! Was even super nice about shipping during the holidays and when I couldn't find the tracking slip. O__O;;;;
      I couldn't recommend a better buyer~!!!
      Thank you so much~! :D

8. :D I recently purchased DD Feena fam Earthlight from gaiaswill, and they went above and beyond all expectations, even including two surprise pairs of eyes with her! :D I'll gladly do business with'em any time. <333

9. Great person to do business with, perfect contact and cute gift ^^ Thank you!

10. I sold a doll to gaiaswill and I must say I couldn't have been more pleased with our transaction:).... Responsbile, reliable, great communication & very patient:sweat... Would LOVE to do business with him again;)

:thumbup:thumbup for this great transaction
      ~Anthony

11. gaiaswill bought a outfit from me. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thank you very much.

12. she's really a good buyer, thank you ^^

13. Bought a Dollfie Dream Yoko from giaswill on layaway. :) Prompt and friendly emails, thank you so much!

14. gaiaswill bought an outfit from me. Perfect transaction.
      Thanks!:D

15. Gaiaswill purchased items from my doll shop. She paid quickly and had great communication. A++++ Welcome back anytime.

16. I bought a Volks DD Saber Lily from Gaiaswill via layaway and the transaction was simply perfect. He had great communication, organized, and pleasant every step of the way~ He updated me on my status payment wise, supplied pictures multiple times for me (even when I didn't ask <3), and was completely understanding of a payment delay. Lily came safely packed, and arrived in a timely manner. I couldn't have asked for a better seller. Thank you so much for allowing me to adopt her from you. <3

17. Adopted a girl from gaiaswill, shipped super fast and arrived safely, thank you gaiaswill!

18. I bought an Iplehouse EID Jessica-Pierrot from gaiaswill. Everything was wonderful! Communication was immediate and shipping super fast. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank so much. Cheryl

19. I purchased a Dollmore Leah Cox from gaiaswill via layaway. He was very pleasant and so organised! Any and all inquiries I had were replied with utmost respect and professionalism, plus was speedy. My girl arrived super quickly, wonderfully packaged. I cannot recomend gaiaswill enough!
      Thank you, so much~

20. I bought DD Haruka Nimii head from gaiaswill.
      It was wonderful transaction ^^
      Smooth and nice communication, fast shipping, pack safe :)
      highly recommend for her ^^