1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Uchan

Dec 8, 2008

1. Hi everybody

Here you can post your feedbacks for my sales in the marketplace and for my purchasing. For all buyers and seller who post here: It was a pleasure to deal with you. :thumbup

Thank you for your feedbacks.

2. Well, I'll be the first one to post!! I bought a coat from uchan! uchan let me know when it was shipped out. It arrived quickly, safely, and the jacket was awesome! Great seller! <333

3. uchan bought a wig from me. The transaction went great, uchan paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Thanks! :D

4. great seller ! fast answers end fantastic communication :D

5. I bought a head.
      Great communication. :pcake
      Fast shipping, well wraped! Sollid! :bcake
      Likes cake. :smallcake (Me too. :lol: )
      A++++ all around! :sumomo:

6. I did a trade with Uchan. My Jaimedoll Vito for her Souldoll Metel. Everything went very good. The doll was in perfect condition, communication was very nice and shipping and all very fast. I would always do trades/sales with her again:)

7. :) I bought a mini gem Aren from Uchan and she is a wonderful person to buy from. She was shipped quickly and with great communications throughout. Thank you very much it was a pleasure to buy from you :)

8. I just sold a doll to uchan and it was a wonderful, fast transaction.

Thank you!

9. I had a pleasure to make a dress for Uchan and I am very happy I could deal with her:)

10. I had a pleasure to deal with Uchan again, she's a great buyer thus, I am leaving 100% POSITIVE feedback :)

11. I bought a modded Shushu head from uchan. She was very friendly and nice to deal with and everything vent well. The head arrived in a timely manner and was very well pacaged. All in all a perfect transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do bussiness with urchan again. :)

Dustbunnie

12. I bought a Custom House Hani from Uchan. She was incredibly sweet and a joy to deal with. All PMs were answered quickly and the doll was very nicely packaged. I would love to do business with her again in the future. :)

13. I bought an Iplehouse JID Ryan from Uchan she had him listed for a price and we talked I got the dol and clothing for a very nice price that fit my budget, she was great to work with kept great communication, shiped really fast, doll was in brand new condition,
      thankyou so much! A+ seller

14. POSITIVE!!!
      great communication, Uchan is a very nice person, thank you!

15. Positive! :)

I did a YOSD body trade with Uchan and it went perfectly! No complaints! She was just a pleasure to deal with and her communication was great, she kept me updated every step of the way! :)

A+ :)

16. A+++ Highly Recommended!

Honest, timely and well articulated buyer. Buy or sell with confidence. Would do business with again without hesitation.

Thank you :)

17. uchan bought a Lati doll head from me. She is a very nice buyer and extremely patient with me. I'm very pleased to deal with her.....Thank you so much for adopted my head from me ^^

18. I bought her Syen and the doll was very fast ship, well packed and lovely dressed! It was a great transaction and I would do buisness with her every time again!!!! Thanks again, hugs and kisses!

19. I bought an adorable Pipos Robin to uchan! Shipping was extremely fast and well packed! the Pipos was exactly than described! in perfect condition! a great transaction! A +++! Thank you so much!!!

20. a little rectification:
      I bough an adorable Pipos Robin FROM uchan!;)