1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for Llysewein

Dec 1, 2008

1. Couldnt find one for you, so I thought I'd make you one :)

Llysewein bought my soom sabik from me, she paied in full in record time.

She was very patient and understanding and it was a pleasure dealing with her.

I would deal again and I recomend her.

2. Llysewein bought an outfit from me. She paid super fast and I would definetly sell to her again.:)

3. very happy to be introduced for my own feedback by two nice members.:)

I shall make a list here now for quick links to the people who will leave feedback for me^^

4. Michele bough my Soom Sabik Cyborg and sent me the money way in advance and requested I send the package a few weeks later due to X-Mas Holiday! Once the holiday was over I sent her doll off and she got him about 6 days later in France!

Michele was great with Email and was very fast at payment! I recomend her to anyone who is selling items!

Thanks Michele for the great transaction!

5. Llysewein bought a head from me. Payment and communications were polite and prompt, a wonderful buyer. Would definitely do business again, thankyou!

6. Llysewein bought a demon crown and a couple of wigs from me. She was great to deal with--friendly and prompt communication, quick payment, and she let me know when she received her items. An excellent experience! Thank you so much!

7. Llysewein purchased Euclase's outfit through a Soom order split I organized. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with; great communication throughout and prompt payment, I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

8. Llysewein bought a head from me and was great to deal with. She paid promptly and kept up excellent communication. :) Great buyer. Thanks again!

9. Llysewein bought the Fairy parts of my Topaz. She was a nice person to deal with, she paid inmediatly and everything was perfect. Highly recomended ^^

10. Llysewein bought a pair of eyes from me. Great communication and fast payment, she was very nice and let me know when the eyes arrived to her.
      Strongly recommended buyer!

Thank you so much ^_^

11. Lisianthus just ordered an SD16-sized outfit from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

12. Llysewein bought a Legolas minimee head from me. She was polite and friendly in pms, paid immediately and let me know when the head arrived safe and sound. Definitely recommend her! Thank you so much!

13. Llysewein bought a Brighnasa headdress from me. Communication was excellent, paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived. Thanks so much!

14. Llysewein purchased a pair of WS tabi feet from me and couldn't have been better. Fast payment, great communication, highly recommended!

15. Llysewein purchase an outfit from me :] Her communication and payment was very speedy and she let me know that her outfit arrived safely! It's been a pleasure!
      Thank you~

16. It's okay for the lateness, I just realized that I didn't leave feedback for you either :( sorry!

Llysewein bought an outfit from me. Transaction was very smooth, payment was received quickly, and communication was great. Thanks again for your business!!

17. Sold an outfit to Llysewein who was fast with payment and great with communication. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

18. Llysewein bought an outfit from me. It was a great transaction!

19. Lysewein bought 3 paires of getas for (puki and Yo sd), prompt payment ! Serious, reliable and nice communication !!!!!!

Thank you very much
      aishi'

20. had a wonderful transaction with Llysewein. everything went very well, payment was quick.

Thank you!