1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ambr

Nov 18, 2008

1. I just completed an awesome transaction with Ambr - she bought a head from me on layaway - paid it off ahead of schedule and was a joy all along the way.

I'd like to invite others who trade with Ambr to add their feedback to this thread!

2. just completed a trade with ambr and she was wonderful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND her. she is so sweet, sincere and honest!

3. Ambr bought a cherish alley from me , every thing went well ,and she let me know when alley was recieve, great buyer ^__^

4. I sold a dress and sweater to Ambr, and she's just awesome to deal with. Would sell to again!

5. I purchased a LE Petite Ai from Ambr and am VERY happy with the transaction. She is very friendly, and kept in constant communication. The doll was packaged quite well and arrived in perfect condition in super-fast time. Thank you~!:daisy:daisy:daisy

6. ambr bought a Yo-SD size sailor uniform from me, and everything went perfectly ;)

Lovely buyer, a real pleasure to deal with! Thanks so much <3

7. Sorry for the delay in posting this. Ambr bought a doll for me, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with, and paid immediately. A+++, thank you!!

8. I sold a doll to Ambr, she was a wonderful buyer and was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived. I recommand her to anyone ^^

9. Ambr purchased a top from me and everything went great~
      Quick to pay and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

10. Amber was very good at communicating and very easy to work with!
      defiantly would do business with her again :)

11. I just sold Ambr a KDF An and the transaction went beautifully. Ambr is always a complete joy to deal with and I hope she and Kelly have many happy years together!

12. I just bought an SD doll from Ambr, everything went perfectly. Quick shipping, great communication, she was even sweet enough to add a few extra surprises!

13. Ambr bought a head from me and the transaction was wonderful! Great communication, and she was able to work with me around the difficulties that my Paypal account was giving me.

14. Kerry bought the DZ Saka boy that I had for sale. She is really nice, friendly and clear to communicate with. I just got a message that she has received him with a picture of him in his new home and his new outfit, and I really liked it, so thoughtfull to do so :)

15. Just completed a trade with Ambr, an SD MNM head for an MSD Souldoll body. The body arrived very well packed and in great shape, and she messaged that she was very happy with the head when it arrived for her. I would certainly buy, sell or trade with her again!

16. I just completed a trade with Ambr. She is very sweet, easy to work with, great communication throughout our trade, items were very well packed, and I would not hesitate to trade, buy or sell to her again in the future. A+

17. Ambr bought a wig from me and the transaction was wonderful! Great communication!! thank you ;)

18. I traded my DM Miro with a Kid Delf Mill with Ambr and it was awesome ! She is super nice and she shipped the next day ! She even gave me a little gift !!! I really recommend her, I will do business with her again, anytime !!! Thanks a lot !

19. i sold a head to ambr,
      she was sweet and nice to deal with, had good communication, payed promptly and she let me know when the doll arrived...
      thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction

greetings lamira

20. I sold a b&g girl to Ambr who was wonderful to do business with- quick payment and she let me know once she arrived!