1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Veldfire22

Nov 10, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for me here!! ^_^

2. I'm honoured to be the first to leave fedback for Veldfire22
      She bought Lady Divine outfit from me.
      good comunication, very kind person.
      I reccomend her as buyer.
      the outfit will be shipped tomorrow
      11/11/08 and I hope she'll recive it soon.
      Floriana

3. Veldfire22 is a very nice person to deal with, she made prompt deposit for the layawat payment. When i ask for an ealier settlement of the layaway payment, she send me the remaining amount immidiately. She really ease my urgent need of funding!!

Excellent buyer!!! A++++

4. I adopted my Unoa Lusis from Veldfire via layaway. She was quick to respond to PMs and was an overall nice person to deal with. She even shipped the doll out the day after I made my last payment! I would gladly recommend her as a reliable and trustworthy seller.

5. I bought a unoa akubi faceplate from Veldfire22. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you.

6. I bought a Kun head from Veldfire22. It was well packed and extremely quickly shipped.
      Thank you!

7. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

8. Veldfire22 bought some eyes off me. She was friendly and paid instantly! Thanks for making things run so smoothly~

9. Veldfire22 bought a homemade Unoa Headback made by Genvi from me. Very friendly and paid instantly, thank you for a great transaction!

10. veldfire sold me a sd16G body and the transaction went really smooth
      thank you very much for a great transaction
      floor

11. Veldfire22 recently took part in my fourth For My Doll group order and everything was positively great! From communication being well kept to payments being sent promptly, she was a joy to deal with and I am much appreciative.

:clover Thank you! :clover

12. Thank you for your purchase. You were wonderful to do business with!!!

13. I bought a Volks F01 head from Veldfire22. She answered messages quickly, shipped the head exactly when she said she would, and packaged her very well.

Thanks again! :)

14. I did a faceup commission for Veldfire22 and she was wonderful to work with! She let me know when the heads arrived back to her and was very patient with the annoying quirks of my post office:)

Thank you Veldfire22!
      Suweylu

15. Veldfire22, bought a Migidoll Owen Head from me. She was very prompt with her payment, and was very understanding in my miscalculation. ^ ^

16. I sold an SDF Annette head to Veldfire22. She was courteous and paid promptly. This transaction was more than smooth and I would rate her very highly.

Enjoy your new girl! :aheartbea

17. Bought a Souldoll Linn from Veldfire22. It was a smooth and easy international transaction with excellent communication. Doll beautiful and as described. Would buy definetly again. :)

18. Sold her my dragon doll hands, prompt payment, nice buyer!

19. I sold some SD clothes to her. She is a great buyer. She paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. Thank you!! ^--^

20. Veldfire sold me a unoa body. We have had many problems with the postal services, and she kept on answering very fastly to me with very satisfying answers. So even when there have been problems independant from her, Veldfire22 has been the best seller you could imagine, I would gladly do business with her again !