1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krowbar~

Aug 28, 2008

1. Hi hi,
      This is a feedback thread for Krowbar and 'Glass Half Full commisions'!
      Thanks c:

2. I sold a Minimee head to Krowbar- lovely to deal with and paid promptly. Would do business with again~

3. krowbar did some mods for me on my dz recal. :) and he is pure love :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea everything went beyond splendily. thank you so much agian.

4. I just finoshed a transaction with Krowbar. She's really nice and easy to communicate with. Everything went quick and smooth. In other words, she is a very good buyer:)

5. Krowbar bought a shirt from me; everything went perfectly. Thanks again!

6. Krowbar did two face ups for me and they're absolutely great. She was wonderful to work with and very communicative. <333 Thanks hun.

7. Krowbar bought my failed modification sleeping breakaway head and she paid promptly and always replied to all my pms!

Great buyer and thanks alot for buying and giving him, literally, a better face :D

8. Krowbar did an amazing faceup on my CP Abadon ;A; He's gooooorgeous. And she was always so friendly and prompt and was very considerate of all my requests.

thank youuu <3

9. I sold a head to Krowbar. She was great to deal with - super communication, quick to pay. I'd definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

10. Bought a DZ Nina from Krowbar~ and she's bought things from me + some faceups :) Great person to deal with k~

11. Krowbar bought a Tan Shiwoo from me. Smooth and easy international transaction all the way....definitely recommend as a buyer! :)

12. I bought a Beyla OE head from Krowbar, fantastic seller, great deal and she's a pleasure to buy from :3

13. Krowbar did a faceup for my little puki head and I was very happy with the job she did, her communication and over all transaction, I highly recommend! :fangirl:

14. Krowbar is a great buyer. She paid a lot earlier than I thought she would and communication was friendly and clear.
      C=

15. Krowbar joined my chalco split for the skull and horns, payment was fast and communication great! :D

16. Krowbar purchased a scarred MiniFee arm from me and we had a very pleasant transaction from beginning to end. Flawless communication and instant payment - all the makings of a pleasant transaction and I could not recommend them more~

:bcake Thank you for your purchase! :bcake

17. I sold Chrom on layaway to krowbar. Communication was excellent and the payments were made promptly. We arranged to meet ot hand him over and that went very well too.

18. Krowbar repaired my girl's finger that broke off and couldn't be found, also repaired a crack in my MNF fire arm!
      Everything was great, and done very well. Thankiesss Krowbar XD

19. Krowbar did some eye mods on my Impldoll Miguel and they turned out perfectly!~ She did exactly what i wanted and was very quick with finishing him up and sending him back out. Great communication and very forgiving of my horrible math and conversion skills. xD Thanks a ton! <3

20. bought Krowbar's DoI Kalix on layaway. was super awesome and friendly to deal with , even threw in a faceup in the price (which was excellant compared to other people on the market selling kalix):). doll was sent within a day or so of being paid off. came in excellent condition, basiclly brand new with the faceup of my choice which was GORGEOUS. would love to do buisness again.:aheartbea