1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for $abbatha

Aug 17, 2008

1. Sold a set of eyes to $abbatha and had a lovely transaction. Fast pay and wonderful communication :sumomo:

2. Sold a set of eyes to $abbatha, and throughout her problems with paypal she kept in touch wonderfully :) Great communication and a very pleasant person to deal with :)

:aheartbea

3. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

4. $abbatha commissioned some wigs from me and was very nice to deal with and was very understanding when there was a shipping quote error on my part.

5. $abbatha commissioned some more wigs from me and again was a real pleasure to deal with ^^

6. I sold some clothes to her and she is a total pleasure as a buyer, very kind and communicative, prompt payment and excelent transaction! Thanks!

7. $abbatha purchased a pair of jeans and a shirt from me. She was great to work with, had really good communications, and I would gladly work with her again! Thanks!

8. $abbatha purchased boy clothes from me and was so much fun! She paid instantly, and we have had great communication. I hope to see her again! Thanks! :)

9. I just had another wonderful transaction with her. She purchased some shoes from me. She paid inmediatly and let me know when the shoes arrived. Thank you again! :D

10. I sold two kimono to $abbatha recently. She paid promptly, and was wonderful to communicate with. Thank you!

11. $abbatha commissioned some wigs for me, and when the first batch went missing in the mail, she was super pleasant to deal with and we were able to quickly resolve the problem by sending out new ones

12. $abbatha bought a head from me. She was polite and quick with communications and payment- would definitely do business with again. Thankyou!

13. Bought a head from me! Great communication and quick payment. A great buyer.

14. She purchased two pairs of hound shoes from me. She paid promptly and was very patient about a shipping issue, but her items got to her a-okay! Thanks a lot ^_^

15. I had a very good transaction with Sabbatah, very fast, and nice communication !!!
      Thank you again ;)

16. i sold a doll to her on layaway, she was always letting me know when her next payment was coming, always on time, always got lovely friendly messages from her :) shes excellent!

17. She bought a head from me on layaway and paid swiftly and was reliable. She was very nice and communicative too, I have no complaints whatsoever. :) Recommended buyer!

18. $abbatha commissioned a set of horns and a bird skull headpiece from me and she was absolutely AMAZING! She was patient and precise at telling me what exactly she wanted from me and she was a treasure to work with. Hoping to have future business and a forever friend ^_^
      Thanks, love!

19. I has a POSITIVE transaction with her. She bought some boy clothes from me, immediate payment and she's really communicative. Thank you!

20. I sold a head to $abbatha: she paid promptly, was very communicative and informed me of the arrival. She is a perfect buyer, thank you a lot for the pleasant transaction! ^^