1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kittyasauras!

Jul 21, 2008

1. I've bought a few things, and I might sell somethings; so I figured I'd just pop one up for future cases. So, if you've bought anything or sold anything to/from me, please leave some feedback! Thanks!

2. Kittyasauras bought few items from me.
      Eventhough he/she is new to paypal, the transaction was smooth.
      Friendly and great to deal with person. Thanks =^_^=
      Till next time!

3. I sold my Cherishdoll Chubby to kittyasauras, she was wonderful to do business with and kept me up to date with her side of the transaction regularly. Thanks so much, I know he's got a great home now :3

4. kittyasauras took part in one of my Dollmore group orders, and everything was perfect ^^

Fast payment, excellent communication, a really lovely person to deal with ;)

Thanks so much! <3

5. kittyasaurus bought a shirt from me. She paid so quickly and had excellent communication. I would recommend her any time.

6. I just participated in a Fairyland Puki Puki Cupid split - everything went great, awesome communication, great person to deal with! I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks so much!

Lara

7. I also participated in a Fairyland Puki Puki Cupid split with Kittysaurus. I got my things very fast and boxed like I requested. She sent me a pm when she mailed out the package and it was great buying from her. I recommend her to everyone!

Thanks!

Chrystika

8. I also participated in a Fairyland Puki Puki Cupid split with Kittyasaurus. I was kept well informed during the whole transaction and communication was fast and clear. The face-plate was wrapped up well for transport and shipped very fast. Kittyasaurus sent me a PM when the face-plate was shipped. Thank you!

9. Kittyasauras purchased a kelly outfit from me, and it was such a painless transaction. Great and cheerful communication, super swift payment, and she let me know when it got there safely. An idea buyer!

10. Kittyasauras bought a pair of MSD Pyjama pants from me. The transaction was smooth and she let me know that they arrived safely :) An amazing buyer. I would do business with her again.

11. kittyasauras bought a wig from me. The transaction was great, she paid fast and communicated well :) Thank you!

12. kittyasauras bought a pair of pants from me :) Communication was quick and payment as well! recommended buyer~ thank you!

13. kittyasauras bought some crocheted hats from me, another smooth transaction with her ;)

Lovely to deal with, fast payment, nice and friendly communication, nothing but good things to say here ;)

Thanks so much! <3

14. kittyasauras bought a puki wig from me and was a pleasure to deal with! She was fast with her payment and communicated well! Thanks again! :)

15. She got some underwear from me. Payment was FAST and she was wonderful to deal with.

16. A++ buyer, very fast payment.
      I sold a puki to her and she was very kind and patient.

17. sold some gundam toys to this person. Paid fast and let me know when they arrived could not ask for more.

18. Bought a wig from me, transaction was fast and efficient. Great buyer! :D

19. kittyasauras brought some puki items from me, fast payment and communicative buyer - thank you :)

20. I bought a Little Fee body from Kittyasaurus, and she shipped her very quickly. Great communication, and I highly recommend her.