1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bronzephoenix

Jul 15, 2008

1. Here is some feedback from buyers and sellers I've done business with.

Thank you :aheartbea

~bronzephoenix

2. I purchased a Fairyland Nanuri 08 head from bronzephoenix. She sent the head out and I received it the next business day =)

She was very VERY nice to deal with, prompt, friendly, great communication, and I hope to do more transactions in the future!

3. Bronzephoenix purchased a Bluefairy Olive from me and she was awesome to deal with! I really love straightforward transactions such as this. ^__^ I am truly happy with everything. She paid so fast as well. Such an excellent buyer. Positives all around! :D

Thank you so much!! Hope you will love her A++ ^^

4. Bronzepheonix purchased my souldoll gisele. She paid really quickly and had great communication. She is a great buyer and I would totally recommend her. Thanks for re-homing gisele!

5. bronzephoenix commissioned two hats from me. Her payment was prompt, and all her correspondence was lovely and courteous. I highly recommend her to anyone, and hope to do business with her again in the future. :) Thanks again!

6. bronzephoenix purchased a Petsha doll from me. I have no reservation in recommending her as a buyer! Thanks for the great transaction !!!:chocoberry

7. bronzephoenix bought a LTF dress from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Perfect transaction! Thanks so much!!

8. Wonderful seller to work with. Very polite and prompt. The wingtop boots arrive in perfect condition and way faster than expected. I would highly reccomend buying merchandise through bronzephoenix :)

9. great seller to work with very polite! the puki lucky punch arrive today in perfect condition!
      highly recommend buying from bronzephoenix :D

10. i bought a souldoll outfit from bronzephoenix,she is a super seller,she let me know when the outfit had been posted out asap,and the outfit arrived in great condition,thank you very much, :dance

11. bronzephoenix bought a puki outfit from me and (as expected) she was great to work with. :) No issues with payment, communication was prompt and friendly, and she was really patient with me when I was delayed in sending out her items. Thanks for a great transaction! :aheartbea

12. I just sold a Pukifee Bonnie faceplate. A perfect transaction, good communcation, swift payment and let me know when the item arrived and left me feedback. I would love to work with again.
      Thank you so much.

13. Purchased MNF Scarred arm from bronzephoenix. Great communication and was shipped promplty! Thanks so Much!

14. I bought a Puki Wig off Jen recently - it arrived in great time and very well packaged. Communication was great and freindly - I wouldnt hesitate to buy from her again in the future. Thanks so much :)

15. Bronzephoneix purchased a Ryeon MNF head from me. It was a great transaction, with fast payment. Thanks again!

16. [FONT=宋体]You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy [/FONT][FONT=宋体]. Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu [/FONT]

17. I bought a Puki pumkinhead from bronzephoenix! It was a great transaction and I hope that we can work together again someday! Thank you!! <3

18. I bought a Puki faceplate from bronzephoenix. She was great to deal with. Pms were nice and she shipped quickly and packed well.
      Thanks

19. Purchased a pukipuki flora from bronzephoenix. Excellent communication and very nice person to deal with :)

20. I purchased a LTF Flora faceplate from bronzephoenix, everything was perfect, she is very nice and pm'd quickly. Thank you!