1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tranquildreams

Jun 4, 2008

1. Couldn't find a feedback thread for tranquildreams, so here's one that I made

tranquildreams commissioned a Fluffy MiniFee Skirt from me. transaction was nice and communication was good =]

2. i got my tan lea from her, she arrived in beautiful condition.
      communication was good and shipping were safe and fast!

3. purchased a Delf Miyu from TranquilDreams
      She kept up great communication even given the fact that she was in the middle of the hurricane that hit the southern coast of the US, She shipped within the week and my doll arrived in perfect condition. Packing was superb, and how I would expect she came to Tranquil dreams from the company (with the luts shipper box, great protective bubble-wrapping on the doll, and safely packing the rest of the items. All of the items (Jacket, Shoes, Doll, Wig, and Eyes) were in great as-described condition :)

Very very pleased! Great seller!

4. Purchase a Lati Miel from tranquildreams on layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payments and even sent reminders, and shipped her quickly and wrapped securely. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction! Thanks so much!

5. tranquildreams bought a wig from me, and everything went smooth as silk! Thanks for a great transaction!

6. I bought a Dollzone BS45-010 (the small bust 1/4 girl body) in tan skin from tranquildreams. She was prompt in answering my questions and shipped my doll body quickly. The body was packaged really well. I would highly recommend her as a seller and would gladly do transactions with her again. :)

7. Bought littlefee Faceplate. Everything went great!
      Thank you
      Yia

8. I bought a Doll Chateau Bella from @tranquildreams. This was a wonderful transaction! Tranquildreams is a very sweet and thoughtful person. ^^ She even included a handwritten note. A+++ seller! Bella was packaged beautifully and shipped super quick! Thank you! :)

9. I bought a Supia from tranquildreams and she arrived in perfect as new condition, packed very careefully and arrived quickly. thanks so much!

10. I also bought a Lati and a Zaoll from tranquildreams and they were also perfect, like new, packed carefully, shipped quickly, great communication. I highly recomend tranquildreams --- thanks so much!

11. tranquildreams participated in my Mako Eyes GO. They paid very quickly and let me know as soon as the eyes arrived. ^^ Thanks a ton for being so patient with this long order~

12. i got my Brown Tan Skin Lumi from her, she arrived in beautiful condition.
      communication was good and shipping were safe and fast!

13. Fairyland Miyu feeple60 sleeping head. Tranquildreams was great to buy from. Fast departure and great communication. Would buy from again

14. I bought a doll from tranquildreams. She was so prompt in everything, messaging, packing, shipping, the doll arrived quickly and in beautiful condition. Thank you so much!