1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for seijikat

Jun 3, 2008

1. please leave feedback for me. thx! ^__^

ps... my ebay feedback is also in my sig if that counts for anything.

2. seijikat bought a volks msd outfit from me. They paid quickly and let me know when the outfit arrived. It was a wonderful transaction and I would sell to again.

3. seijikat purchased some MSD things from me recently. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with! I'd sell to her any time!

Deborah

4. seijikat bought MSD shorts from me and was wonderful to deal with. I would not hesitate to do transactions with her anytime.

5. seijikat bought a CP Lu-Wen head from me, and it was a nice, smooth transaction. She is very friendly and the communication was great! :sumomo:

6. Seijikat bought some clothes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. :D

7. I sold a Heise Kimono to Seijikat, she pay very fast and let me know when the item was recieved , recommended :)

8. I sold a Kid Delf outfit to seijikat. She sent a very fast payment and was great to deal with. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks! :)

9. Seijikat bought some items from me and she was very polite and has a speedy payment, Highly recommended! ^_^

10. seijikat bought a Sadol knitwear top from me and it's been my pleasure dealing with her! Polite communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when the package has arrived safely. THANKS! :goldstar

11. seijikat bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

12. seijikat bought a doll from me and it couldn't have been a more pleasant transaction.

13. Another stellar transaction with seijikat! Great buyer, good communication, and always lets me know when the items arrive!
      HURRAY FOR SEIJIKAT!! :D :aheartbea

14. seijikat bought a Soom Beryl from me. I would definitely do business with seijikat again. Payment was sent promptly and communication was excellent...A+ buyer!

My husband and I hope that you enjoy Beryl and we were very happy to see her go to a good home where we know she will be taken care of. :aheartbea Thanks again!

15. Sold some jewelry to seijikat and the transaction was flawless. Swift payment and great communication! Thank you so much! :D

16. Seijikat bought my OE Soom Heliot head from me. They paid very quickly and were easy to communicate with. Would not hesitate to do business with them again!

17. seijicat bought a jewelry piece from me - prompt payment and great communication.
      Thank you very much ^^

18. I bought a lovely outfit from seijikat. Communication was excellent, both friendly and prompt. A very smooth transaction, and truly lovely to work with. :D Thanks again!

19. i bought seijikat's chrom wig and the transaction was awesome! great communication, fast shipping just awesome. i highly recomend her :) thanks so much!

20. Sold a SD10 boy body to seijikat, excellent transaction she was a pleasure to do business with, I would not hesitate to do business with her again.