1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Caracco's Feedback

May 18, 2008

1. Feedback goes here! :)

Please let me know how things work out if you're buying from, or selling to me.

2. Sold a pair of eyes to Caracco. Paid very quickly and let me know when they got there. I would love to sale to her again.

3. Caracco bought a choker from me, was friendly in her communications and paid very quickly:)

4. I purchased a Puki, with many extras, from Caracco. The transaction was excellent! Everything pictured in the ad was sent. Her descriptions were accurate. Very pleased. Welcome the opportunity to do business with her again.

5. Caracco purchased a set of hands from me and was abselutely wonderfull to work with. would definetly recomend.

6. Caracco - the wonderful person! :D

She has presented to me my dream, for what I will be always grateful to it. :blush
      Very quickly and politely answers. After dialogue with it there are only positive emotions! :roll:

I apologise for the bad English. :sorry

Caracco, thanks you very much!!! :apresent::cake::daisy:chibi

7. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from Caracco, the transaction was smooth and she was a delight to do business with.

Thanks again! ^^

8. Caracco is a great seller. Very prompt and personable in correspondence. My Husky came very quickly and was super well packaged. Highly recommended!!!

9. Caracco bought a skirt from our last update. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer! Thanks so much!!

10. I bought some pants and stockings from Caracco! She helped me so much with sizing and was very helpful in general. A++ seller!

11. Purchased some F2BM clothing from Caracco, wonderful easy transaction. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

12. sold a kid delf body to Caracco. Was very friendly to deal with and replyed quickly to pm. Thank you ^_^

13. I bought an AoD 1/4 boy body from Caracco. Communication was excellent, the boy was well packaged and shipping was reasonable and swift. I recommend Caracco as a great seller. Many thanks. :thumbup

14. Bought an Unoa bust from Caracco, communication was great. And it arrived in perfect shape, thanks so much!

15. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payment. Highly recommended.

16. I purchased a Unoa Sist 1.5 from Caracco and the transaction was very smooth. She shipped the doll very quick and she was carfully packaged and everything just as stated in the sales thread!

Would purchase from again!

Thanks!

17. Caracco is a very nice person !!!
      Thank you for contacting us with a beautiful doll !!!
      I recommend to all-is very nice and concrete.
      Thank you for everything and I hope someday to meet.
      Kattie

18. I bought several articles of clothing from Carraco. Communication was excellent, the items were in great condition, and shipping was quick. I would gladly buy again! Thank you.

19. I purchased a variety of MSD clothes from Caracco and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. Thanks! :)

20. I bought a SDF boy body and a t-shirt for it from Caracco. The transaction went smooth, and quick ^_^. Body in good condition, would definitely buy from her again, and highly recommend her!