1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LupusDarkmoon

Apr 18, 2008

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please leave feedback here. :3
      I also have feedback on ebay under "arhain_ceyl".

Thank you. <3

2. I bought a set of knives for my SD13 boy from LupusDarkmoon and they came quickly and were just as awesome in person as in pictures. I was very pleased and would most definitely deal with her again.

3. I bought two sets of kelly doll clothes. Ultra quick shipping! Great communication! I highly recommend LupusDarkmoon for a wonderful shopping experience!

4. I bought some awesome tiny clothes from LupusDarmoon she shipped super super quick and even drew an amazing picture of my Logan. I can't say thank you enough!!

I highly recommend Lupus to everyone :D

5. She was awesome and one of the nicest people I've ever bought from.

Thank you so very much.

6. Bought a bunch of clothing for minigem, and they were sent fast and safe! Great person to deal with!

7. Lovely seller!!!

8. LupusDarkmoon bought the Sakurai Atsushi minimee head I had for sale. She paid instantly and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We kept in constant contact with each other I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you for adopting Sakurai~ :D

9. I just bought two awesome sets of SD sized knives from LupusDarkmoon. They are gorgeous! Really ornate and realistic designs. Great communication and fast shipping, too. :)

Thanks again!

10. Just bought some knives from LupusDarkmoon. Communication was clear and prompt, they were shipped quickly and arrived very nicely packed up. I would be happy to buy from her again in the future.

11. I bought a knives set from her. It arrived very fast and in good condition. Thanks so much! :)

12. Just received the items purchased from LupusDarkmoon ^_^. LupusDarkmoon was friendly, fast responded my pms and kept me updated with the shipping status.

Thank you, LupusDarkmoon :).

13. Thumbs up to Lupus for the great purchase of a Mini Pocket Knife ;) Got hear rather fast and carefully packed, really happy with the deal! A+++++~!

14. LOVE the knife set, its awesome and is the perfect scale!

15. I brought a toy figure off LupusDarkmoon and it arrived quickly (international shipping) and very well packaged, there was also great communication the whole way through.

Thank-you ^_^

16. LupusDarkmoon purchased a wig from me. Payment was very quick and communication was great. An excellent transaction with a great buyer. Thanks!

17. LupusDarkmoon just bought a Leeke wig from me; it was a very quick, friendly, smooth transaction, and I really appreciate how prompt and communicative she was. Two thumbs WAY up! :aangel:

18. Bought two sets of knives. Both came in excellent condition and are better then expected! Soooo nice! <3 Thank you!

19. Wondeful. She replies quickly and is very kind ^ ^
      Swords were in wonderful condision and are perfect for my boy!
      Thanks again love!

20. LupusDarkmoon recently bought some eyes from me and it was an extremely smooth transaction! Very communicative and friendly buyer. :) Thanks so much!