1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MiniVega

Apr 10, 2008

1. Here's my feedback thread for all who had a transaction with me.

Thanks a lot for your opinion ;)

2. I had a perfect transaction with MiniVega for an SD13 Heath head customized by Evenstar.
      Her questions were all very polite, she was very easy to deal with and sent payment right away.
      She even let me know when she had received the package and left me feedback. =)
      I would gladly deal with MiniVega again.
      Thank you very much for the lovely transaction!

3. I sold a wig to her. She is a great buyer, very kind. She paid quickly and kept me informed during the transaction. It has been a pleasure!! :D

4. A very nice and polite person to communicate with. She made immediate payment and kept me informed when item was received =)

Thank you for the purchase!

5. MiniVega bought a pair of eyes from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      >///<easy to deal with ~ wonderful~ and soo friendly~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

6. Sold a wig to MiniVega, I got paid quick and the transaction went smooth. Thanks again :)

7. MiniVega bought a wig from me. Payment was fast and communication was great.
      Thank you so much, and I hope your boy will like it. :XD:

8. MiniVega bought an lu-wen open eye head from me.
      it was an very smooth and good transaction. Good and fast comminucation, and very sweet to deal with, she kept me informed on everything and let me know imidiately when the package arrived safely...
      would defenitely do bussiness with her again!!!

lamira

9. MiniVega brought a pair of wings from me, and the interaction went smoothly and wonderfully. (And to meet with her husband to give the wings was really a fantastic experience ^^)
      Thank MiniVega for everything!
      Highly recommendable!

10. MiniVega sold me an open eyed Lu-Wen head. The transaction went excellently. She was extremely nice and friendly, was great with communication and the head arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely reccommend her.

11. Minivega has been part of my first GO, for Hand Craft Class eyes. She was a STAR participant! Would be welcomed back anyday, paid on time, let me know when they'd arrived, the lot :)

12. i bought a DF Taxane doll from MiniVega and everything went though quickly and perfectly. i would be very willing to do business again in the future :) Thanks Again :3

13. MiniVega Commisioned a fur wig from my shop. Such wonderful shopper! Super understand and Super patient. Fast payment! Smooth Transaction. YOu name it!

Do come back anytime~

14. I bought Moon's head from MiniVega. The transaction was smooth, the communication very fast and friendly and Moon's head ist beautiful.

15. I bought a Soom Bygg head from MiniVega.
      The communication was very good, fast and nice. The head was packed nice and safely and I can only recommend MiniVega! I would always to business with her again!
      Thanks a lot!

16. MiniVega sold me her gorgeous Peakswood Goldie on layaway. She is a delight to deal with from start to finish and keeps in good communication. She packed Goldie up extremely well and sent her so quickly that she traveled from France to the US in only 6 days. She is awesome and I would buy from her again and again. Thanks Nadege :)

17. hello MiniVega
      sorry to late give you feedback~
      hug~&#65281;
      very nice ~&#65281;
      The communication was very good
      any about bjd&#65292;welcome pm me
      (*^__^*)

18. I sold a wig to MiniVega she was REALLY terrific, I sent out the wig she told me when it arrived and she even snapped a pic for me (I totally love that) I'm a picture sucker :aheartbea

19. MiniVega painted my SDF Bliss boy and he looks just like I wanted him~ <3

She has been SO nice during the whole thing and been really fast and helpful too! I had no problems with her at all!

She also replies really REALLY fast to your PMs and is just an amazing artist. I would deal with her again in the future for sure!

20. Brought MiniVega's Chrom, she is talented at the makeup of the doll as much as she is such a wonderful seller! Would definitly buy from again, and commission!