1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

T4124's Feedback Shindig

Mar 26, 2008

1. Alright all my buyers and my sellers, post what you really think about me!

And thanks in advance!

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. Hey, I'm pleased to be leaving the first feedback!

I sold a pair of Puki Punch hands to T4124...it's been a great transaction. She paid up promptly, kept in touch and then let me know when they got there.

Excellent!

Thanks so much

Alicex

3. sold puki clench hands to her. paid quickly and had great communication :)
      Hope to work with you again!!!

4. Bought a lot of beautiful steampunk/jedi things from her (wig, shoes and goggles) that arrived quicly, was safely and beautifully packed and even included some adorable extras.

5. I commissioned a custom set of Puki Jedi robes. She went above and beyond my requests and tailored the robe to my Puki's character, communicated excellently and worked incredibly fast! She also added in a sweet little crystal ball for him and some extra magnets, and packaged everything beautifully :aheartbea

6. I got a fabulous Puki kimono from T4124 and have commissioned a few more - that's how much I like T4124's work!

7. I commissioned 2 sets of Jedi robes, reaper cloaks and bought a cute little kimono for my Puki. All are made exceptionally well and are simply gorgeous - she added in some wonderful little touches that I had not expected and basically went well above all expectations.

Basically, an excellent seller - fast, got status updates throughout everything and arrived safely. Will definitely buy from again if the puki's demand it. :)

8. I bought a lovely kimono and some *perfect* toys for my piki - and T4124 packaged them gorgeously in addition to having amazing craftsmanship!

She worked with me on the specifics, and all around, it was great. I need more stuff for Pikis from her!!

9. Wonderful to deal with. Great craftmanship. Perfect little kimono. Thank you its been a pleasure :)

10. Picture of my DD-Anne Riko in her new outfit

[​IMG]

11. I received my incoming Piki's Jedi robes today and I am now super charged for his arrival. I want Fairyland to overnight my package right now, so that I can try these on ASAP. The robes are gorgeous and T4124 has been an absolute joy to work with, from beginning to end. She kept me updated, answered all of my questions promptly, sent me update photos so I would know what she had finished and could make adjustments if any were needed, and gave me plenty of leeway, time, and options to decide exactly what I wanted my Jedi robes to look like (X3). I highly recommend her and I will certainly be ordering from her again.

Pictures will be updated in the post as soon as my Puki Piki arrives! Thank you so much!

12. T4124 is a terrific seller! The kimono I ordered is adorable, tiny and perfect. She shipped it very quickly, too.

13. A wonderful seller. She kept me informed. She let me chose the colors for all pieces. A Wonderful little set, Zelda top, Jedi robe, pants and belt. She even sent a walking staff and a pendant. Thanks again. A great set.

[​IMG]

14. T4124 bought a Puki faceplate from me. Payment was quick and communication was solid=)

15. T4124 bought a scarface sleeping Pukisha faceplate from me... prompt payment and excellent communication. Thanks much!

~perley

16. I bought one of T4124's puki outfits... and I don't think I can express how wonderful it is. The detailing alone is ridiculous. Each of the pieces is lined, the beading astounding, and the fit is perfect. The quality alone is hard to come across for larger dolls, much less for a puki. The transaction itself was wonderful, with cheerful and easy communication and very prompt shipping. She even sent a few extras (I'm floored by the way!). We're already discussing a commission, and I would HIGHLY reccommend her to anyone who wants their doll to be beautifully dressed!

17. Here's Kokoro in her gorgeous dress, with both skirts!
      [​IMG][​IMG]

18. I have a wig from T4124 for my puki, excellent communication and the quality is unbeatable. I will be ordering so much more.

19. I recently commissioned two Legend of Zelda outfits from T4124. Her work is in a word INCREDIBLE. She communicates extremely well and makes sure her customers are happy with her work every step of the way.

I will definitely be ordering from T4124 in the future!

20. Bought Princess Mononoke Costume off T4124.
      Her work is so amazing! I love this outfit ^_^. Great communication and a just generally lovely ^_^
      Will be commissioning from her very soon :D can't wait and will probably buy from her again :)
      Highly Recommended :D