1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alewife

Mar 20, 2008

1. I could have sworn she had a feedback thread, but I've searched twice and can't find one.. so I'm making one.

Alewife participated in a group order I hosted. Fast payments, consistent communication, and very active within our group. She's a fun and friendly little thing even. :)

2. Me again!

Alewife and I swapped some body parts. They were in great condition and shipped very quickly. She is very friendly, and, again, thorough with communication.

Thanks hon!

3. I have some wonderful leather corsets made by alewife -- also known as The Fabulous Artist Siduri. (She does great faceups too.)

They fit perfectly and are beautifully made.

She is also very helpful and friendly to deal with.

4. TFAS - ya do some fantastic leather work..my Nina has a corset and cincher from you...great to do business with, and fantastic wares...too :)

Susan

5. Fantastic doesn't even describe the perfection that siduri has in her leather work and faceups!

6. TFAS - alewife's work is fantastic, she is a very talented face-up artist and her leather pieces are stunning, the fit perfectly and she is wonderful to deal with. Highly recommend!

7. I sold a Unidoll body to Alewife who paid super-fast and let me know when the bod arrived. very good to do business with.

Highly recommended!
      :)

8. I sold two DIM minimee heads to Alewife.
      Paid very fast and friendly to me.
      Wonderful to deal with! Highly recommend! XD
      And thank u again.

9. I ran a Minimee group order for Death (Sandman). Alewife was very prompt and friendly in communicating, paid on time, and was lovely to chat with in the waiting room ;D Definitely recommend as a buyer. Thanks!

10. Alewife ran the GO for Minimee Takahashi Katsunori , she was fantastic to deal with, she kept us updated on every detail of the transaction. Wouldn't hesitate to participate in a GO with her again! Thank you so much!

11. She ran a Minimee group order to perfection. She can have my business anytime. Thank You!!!

12. I sold two outfts to Alewife .She paid fast and let me know when the package arrived. She is a very friendly person and very happy to do business with.
      Highly recommended! Thank you!

13. Alewife bought a couple items from me and was quick to pay and lovely to communicate with! I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell with her again. Many thanks!

14. I sold a few set of clothes to Alewife.She paid very fast and friendly to me.When I had a trouble with the fabic of the clothes ,she changed the other fabric quickly and helped me to take easy.I'm very thankful! Highly recommend! XD
      Thank you a lot!!

15. Alewife is currently a participant in my hide Minimee Go and I must say she is always personable and fun to deal with. I had a deadline of end of January - beginning of February and Alewife's payment was the 1st to reach me: "VERY TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPONSIBLE" and a delight to work with! ;)

Alewife gets :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for her promptness in payment and just all around being a great person!

16. Alewife bought a Puki Pipi from me. Very responsible and trustworthy. The Puki couldn't have a better home. All stars!!!!

17. The Fabulous Artist Siduri, also known here as Alewife, did the exquisite face-up on my Karl Urban Minimee.

Not only is he amazing looking, but Alewife also maintained excellent communication and was so nice to work with. She experimented with some different techniques for making Karl look as realistic as possible, which I considered to be above and beyond expectations.

I could not be happier with the result, and heartily recommend Siduri/Alewife to DoA members. :D

18. Alewife bought a Sleeping Soah head from me and was wonderful--paid promptly, kept in touch and best of all let me know as soon as she came that the head was safely there! Thank you so much!

19. Sold a Rain Minimee head to Alewife. She was communicative and paid promptly, and she let me know when he arrived. Thanks!

20. I purchased a Death MNM head from Alewife. She was very pleasant to deal with. My head was shipped out quickly and was well-packed. Would definitely deal with her again! :)