1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Botflybaby!

Mar 5, 2008

1. Hiya! Anyone who's had a transaction with me here can you please leave feedback? Thanks so much! :aheartbea

2. Botflybaby Had commissioned me to make some wigs for her! She's AWESOME! Easy to deal with, Friendly! Fast Payment! Smooth Transaction! I LOVE having her as a customer! Recommend to ALL future seller/buyers!

3. I sold my Shushu to Botflybaby and she was a pleasure to deal with! Fast payment and excellent communication! Very kind person! A+++ buyer in my opinion, highly recommended. =]

4. I commissioned a face up from Botflybaby, and the transaction was very smooth. She kept in contact with me the whole time and updated me with results. She also did the face up (which turned out beautifully) very quickly. I'm very glad I commissioned her and I highly recommend her to others.

Thanks again!

5. Botflybaby did a faceup on one of my dolls. The communication was great and the faceup turned out just like I wanted. Thank you!

6. I commissioned Botflybaby to do a faceup on one of my dolls. The results were perfect! She was attentive to the details I wanted and did everything exactly as I requested. She also finished and mailed the head back super fast! :3 Thanks so much!

7. I had Botfly do one of my boys and I loved it! She did just what I wanted in a quick manner and had an excellent turn around him. <3

I'll be sending other dolls of mine to her too because I love her work so much. (Her chipper, upbeat and friendly manner help too.)

8. I commissioned BotFlyBaby to do a face-up on my LaTi Yellow Lea. She did an AMAZING job! :abow: Communication was SUPERB, turn-around time was LIGHTENING-FAST, and honestly...she did EXACTLY what I asked for! :dance I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to commission her again!

Thanks SO much, Julie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

9. Botflybaby recently did a face-up for me and did an excellent job! I definitely recommend her as an artist!

10. I commissioned Botfly for a lovely faceup on my unoa..I'm so happy with it. like she made it completely how I asked, she was SUPER quick also! ^_^ I'd love to work with her again. <3 thanks so much!

11. I recently commissioned Botflybaby to do a faceup on my Resinsoul Song. She did an amazing job on him! Her communication was great, and she worked really quickly! I would definitely love to work with her again in the future. Thanks so much for an excellent job! <3 <3

12. I commissioned Botflybaby for my unoa girl Sarah, and she did a quick, lovely job on her two faces! Professional, good communication, lovely eyebrows and lower lashes. Only problem now is I can't stop spoiling her! Thanks!

13. I commissioned Botflybaby to do a faceup on my two Unoa Chibi faceplates and she did an amazing job. Her quality of work is awesome, she was quick and her communication was excellent. She also listened to my requests and brought my two faces to life. Here are the pictures of the two faceplates though the photos do not do them justice.

[​IMG]

And the second faceplate:
      [​IMG]

14. Botflybaby did two amazing face ups on my Unoa Chibi face-plates. She is very fast and did color/style I requested.
      I am very happy with Botflybaby's work. She has a wonderful talent.

15. I have had Botflybaby do quite a few faceplates and heads for me. She does an amazing job. She is quick, lovely to deal with, and her work is EXQUISITE!!

Sleeping woosoo girl, Juno. I told her she could do whatever she wanted on this one.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Seorin girl, Georgianna
      [​IMG]

Littlefee girls:
      Leah (Lucy)
      [​IMG]

sleeping leah Amaryllis
      [​IMG]

chiwoo elf girl (Impatience)
      [​IMG]

beautiful Tenley (el girl)
      [​IMG]

you can see I am a huge fan!! I think her work is wonderful.

16. Botflybaby did a faceup on my El for me. She was quick and her skills are amazing! She's polite, nice, and responsive, the head was packed well and returned to me using all of my supplies. All around A+ for her, I hope in the future I'll be able to commission her again.
      Thank you!

17. My second time using BotFlyBaby as my face-up artist. She is extremely talented. Did my head plates really fast. Very happy.

18. I commissioned BotFlyBaby for my Unoa Sist. She did an awesome job. Thank you!

19. Commissioned Botflybaby to do my MSD Tsubaki head. She did an excellent job! Wonderful to work with. I would definitely commission her again!

20. I commissioned BotflyBaby to paint a wild face-up for my green RS Ju. She did a FANTASTIC job! :D I'm so thrilled -- she was able to paint her exactly how I wanted, including the lip tattoos. Excellent experience!

Thank you so much for bringing my girl to life!

[​IMG]