1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

empty_fullmoon Feeback.

Mar 2, 2008

1. Sold a DM model doll body to empty_fullmoon. She paid promptly and kept great communication!

2. empty_fullmoon bought Luts Baron Set for SDF boy from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving. Highly recommended, thanks a ton!

3. I bought a Dollmore model boy body to Empty.
      It was a fast, clear and perfect transaction. She lowered the price and offered 10$ on the shipping fees.
      Thank you !

4. I bought empty_fullmoon's Unique 1 of only 3 Minimee heads of a Smirking Vampire. He isn't showing any fangs so guessing I can make him human. :lol: In any case love the guy! He is well done both in sclupt and in face up. She packed him so well he was meshed in buble, boxes and could have been drop kicked and been fine. Very happy with transaction as well as the head itself. Great girl to deal with. Shipped fast too, she is in CA I am in IL she shipped him on Wed late he was here Sat early.

5. Great feedback for empty_fullmoon please! Bought a Dollmore Model doll body which arrived extremely well packaged. He's lovely, thank you. :)

6. I bought a DM model doll boy body from Empty and the transaction was very pleasant! She kindly shipped him the same day I paid and he arrive earlier this morning. She was quick to reply to all my PM's and she packed his body very well. (I had him shipped disassembled. He arrived safe, sound and no broken body parts! He's perfect for Hopper, thanks again!! ;3;

7. I've jus received the Chrom head I bought from Empty, and I am so pleased :)
      She is very kind, does a great communication and is very patient! I recommend a lat :)
      Thank you so much!

8. i bought a beautiful dark prince outfit from empty fullmoon and the transaction was wonderful from start to finish. she was friendly and the outfit arrived quickly and safely due to fantastic packaging and expedited shipping. buy with confidence!!!!!

9. I bought 3 wigs from empty_fullmoon. Sh shipped very quickly, they arrived very quickly and were well-packed and in geat shape. Items were as described. Recommended!

10. I bought a model doll body from empty_fullmoon and it was a great transaction. She shipped, literally, right after I paid and it was extremely well packed. Fantastic!

11. I bought some eyes and they arrived very quickly. Excellent communication as well, highly recommend! Thanks!!

12. Purchased a wig, which arrived quickly and well packaged. She's great to deal with!

13. i purchased a wig and some eyes, they arrived quick, perfect quality and great communication. highly recommended ! ^^

14. I bought a pair of eyes from empty_fullmoon. One arrived with a fault, but she offered to refund some money or return the eyes. There was great communication throughout the transaction.Thank you!

15. i bought two pairs of acrylic eyes for my SD's. the price was very reasonable and they shipped right away. empty_fullmoon was polite and i strongly recommend her! thanks

16. Bought a black paris wig from empty_fullmoon. Good communication, fast shipping. Would buy from again :)

17. Positive!
      I bought a wig from empty_fullmoon. Everything went very smoothly, and I am satisfied with the transaction and the wig. :)

Thank you!

18. I bought a pair of 16mm eyes from empty_fullmoon- great communication, super packaging and quick shipping. Thanks! :)

19. Very fast transaction and great communication. Thank you so much!!