1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gunter von Christ

Feb 17, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback here if you have made a transaction with me.
      Thank you!:)

2. I did a faceup for Gunter von Christ. She was very encouraging and paitent with me, a very wonderful person to talk to! I hope she likes it :chocoberry

3. I bought a wig from Gunter von Christ. It was a perfect transaction, and my boy [and I] love the new wig! Gunter is an absolute sweetheart, thank you so much!

4. Gunter von Christ is really a nice buyyer~
      she bought some items from me ~ and make a quickly payment~
      we have a nice communication~
      i highly commended~~
      GOOD LUCK dear~

5. sold a hand made 70cm boy jacket to Gunter, She paid quickly[even though it was money order, it only took a couple days]and was very kind about the messup.

I had forgotten to sew the collar onto the jacket and when I found out, I told her. She tried to work it out with me instead of being upset, I told her how to fix it and she still did not chew me out :sweat She said she will try to fix it herself ^.^

She is a great Buyer and I would definitely do business with her again. Very calm and understanding.Thankyou for this transaction Gunter!:)

6. I sold a pair of heads to Gunter von Christ, and she was a great buyer! :) She was friendly, prompt and communicative throughout. ^^ Thanks very much!! :D

7. I bought two shirts and some pants from Gunter von Christ. Really great transaction...friendly and fast communication, great packaging, and fast shipping. I'm extremely happy with the items and would definitely buy from her again!

8. Bought a pair of Tatas Sabik dress pants. They're in great shape and they arrived quickly. She's awesome with communication too! I definitely recommend her as a seller. :)

9. i bought some pants, they rocked, and shipping wasshe was fast and communication was great.

10. Bought a black zip-up shirt with...fluff trim <3
      Great communication, shipped as planned, arrived quickly, just wonderful!~
      I highly recommend~<3

11. Sold her a Volks MSD Wig- she payed promptly, had wonderful communication and it was an overall lovely transaction :)

An excellent buyer! Tell Dai I said hello! <3

12. Gunter purchased a DM K. Reese from me and the sale couldn't have been handled better, except that USPS kept giving us problems on both sides >.>
      Payment was fast, she sent more than nessicary for shipping and trusted me to send the rest back. I couldn't be happier and Lithian was also able to stay who he was intended to be.

13. I bought a Lu-wen head from Gunter von Christ. It was delivered quickly and in great condition! ^^ Highly recommended!

14. Gunter von Christ bought three kimonos from me. Communication was great and she paid very quickly. Thanks!!

15. I did a face-up commission for her on her CP Vamp. Lu-wen. She was patient *coughlocksmeupinasweatshopcough* 8D I :aheartbea her. *SHOT* :D;;; Wow, that did not make any sense...or does it?

Anyhoo, she was great with telling me how she wanted his face-up to look like. Overall, she was a good hostess when I came over to her house to do the face-up. Though, I couldn't finish the face-up at her house, she was understanding about me taking him home and finishing it. Communications was great too. I highly recommend her. :)

She also has Jesus Cake. 8D It's quite delicious. *SHOTAGAIN*

16. Gunter von Christ joined a LUTS group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process was perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

17. Had another awesome transaction with Gunter von Christ. High Recomended!

18. I purchased a wig from Gunter. Item was as described and shipped quickly. Thank you Gunter! ^^

19. I bought a wig from her. There was great communication throughout the transaction and the wig come in good condition :)

20. I bought an unstrung FDoll body from Gunter von Christ. The shipping was super speedy and everything was well packed! Also, she was so helpful in giving me advice on where to get elastic and what kind. Awesome seller!