1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akatsuki

Feb 16, 2008

1. I'm gonna need this sooner or later xD
      Please leave feedback for me here ^_____^ <3

2. Akatsuki and I did a split with a breakaway,
      She is very friendly ^^ reliable and patient.
      I would definitely recommend her!!

Thank you so much!

3. Akatsuki and I swapped dolls. She's great to deal with - all went well and I recommend her to anyone. Thanks & all the best! :) :)

4. Akatsuki took part in my Heliot split, she was a pleasure to deal with at all times ^_^

5. Did a split with Akatsuki. She was great to deal with, prompt with payments, and responses. I would definetly del with her again!

6. I traded my MNF A-Line V. Elf Woosoo girl for Akatsuki's Soom SG male body. ^_^ Couldn't be happier! She was very friendly with great communication, shipped the body unstrung and very safely packed and labeled, overall just a pleasure to deal with. I would gladly do business with her again. xD

Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy your girl!

7. Akatsuki bought a wig from me. Communication was excellent and payment was fast! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :)

8. Akatsuki bought a wig from me. Her communication was prompt and very nice, and she was very quick with her payment. Definitely would do business with her again!

9. Akatsuki bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

10. Akatsuki is a real star!... I had some problems with DHL sending the package to the entirely wrong country (figure that out @_@) and they were so patient and willing to let me deal with the problem. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful and patient buyer.

Thank you again <3

11. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her.
      thank you very much!
      Lu

12. Akatsuki purchased a Unoa Lusis FP from me. The transaction was fast and smooth with prompt payment and quick communication. Thank you very much !

13. Purchased a headback from me and everything went perfect!

14. Akatsuki purchased a Minifee infinity dress from me, and it had been such a perfect transaction! I couldn't ask for a better buyer than her. Communication was great as she would reply quickly, and she's very friendly throughout the whole transaction. She even informed me when the dress arrived to her safely! Lovely buyer and would recommend her to any seller!

15. Akatsuki bought doll glass eyes from me fast payment great communication great buyer thank you very much^^

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a Fairyland MNF Chloe from Akatsuki! She is gorgeous, and I am very pleased with the transaction! Great communication, speedy shipping, and overall a great experience and good person to work with! I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

17. akatsuki bought a wig from me,great buyer,paid quickly,very smooth transaction,thank you

18. akatsuki bought some YoSD shirts from me and everything went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal again with her! ^^

19. Akatsuki bought some glass eyes from my selling post!
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Would love to deal with Akatsuki again! ^^

20. I sold Akatsuki a wig - she was the perfect buyer throughout! A+, would gladly do business with again :)!