1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zaithat

Feb 15, 2008

1. If you have ever had a transaction from me, please leave feedback here. Thanks.

2. Zaithat has purchased from CheeryDollUSA. She is responsive to emails and pleasant to deal with.

Hope to see you again!
      Karin

3. Zaithat bought a DOC T Yen from me. Excellent communicator, fast payment and let me know when he arrived. Great transaction. Thank you

4. Zaithat bought a MNF body from me. She was very sweet, paid on time, and was quick to respond to pms. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

5. I purchased a MSD Doll Zone "XI Aleister" from her. She was extremely courteous and quick in responding to my query regarding the doll. Doll was shipped on the day she stated and when it arrived, the doll was in immaculate condition. I would definitely consider doing business with her in the future.

6. I bought a Tender Lahoo head from her and it was so easy--she shipped quickly, kept in touch, and the head arrived in perfect condition, factory-fresh! A delightful transaction from start to finish!

7. Zaithat bought a wig from me. The transaction went very well and she paid quickly and even figured in the PP fees. Excellent buyer and would definitely deal with her again. :D

8. Zaithat bought Eden head from me.
      she's really understanding and everything is smooth.
      thank you very much for giving him(her) a new home :)

9. Zaithat participated in both my first Leekeworld group order as well as my second Glass Eyes one and everything went perfectly well. That is except for the small delay with her eyes order. ^^;; She's great with communication and prompt with payments - just an absolute pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't mind doing business with her again. :) Definitely recommended~

:clover Thank you for your participation in these two orders!! :D It was definitely much appreciated!! :clover

10. I purchased a CheeryDoll outfit from Zaithat and the transaction was excellent. Thank you very much! :)

11. A super great seller - fast shipping, friendly pms, fantastic and fair pricing! Thank you!

12. Zaithat bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

13. I sold a doll head to Zaithat.
      Zaithat is very wonderful to deal with. Polite and prompt responses, quick payment. The transaction with her is filled with smiles and pleasure.

I really highly recommend Zaithat :fangirl:

14. Sold her a Soony and received amazingly prompt payment! Communication was excellent and she immediatey notified me when she received her!
      Comes Highly recommended.
      -Pandora-

15. I sold one of my dreadlock wigs to Zaithat, she was an absolutely pleasure to deal with and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again! :3

16. I joined Zaithat's Galena split, she was very helpful & allowed me a layaway
      for payment, she kept me updated on the status & when Galena arrived she
      packed everything perfectly. XD Thanks again!!

17. I also joined Zaithat's Galena split. She was kind enough to mail internationally for me, even though she had never done it before. Nothing but praise from me. She was efficient with updates, friendly to deal with and shipping was uber fast!!!
      I highly recommend her, a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

18. I purchased a Soom Galena head from Zai and it arrived in perfect condition and very fast. Zai is an excellent communicator and very pleasant as well. I would not hesitate to buy or sell from her again.

Thank you for a perfect transaction!

Jay

19. Hi, I joined Zaithat's Galena Split, and she was a great split leader. I would definately join another, Thanks so much!

20. I bought a doll from Zaithat.We had a very nice communication,she was very friendly and shipped the package as soon as possible.
      The doll arrived well and is happy in his new family!
      Many thanks again!