1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for thothep

Jan 27, 2008

1. Um, I guess since I'm using the Marketplace now I should make one of these. So please leave feedback for me here.

2. I commissioned a wig from thothep recently and I have to say that the quality is absolutely amazing and so was the service.

When I placed my order she sent me color samples in various lighting conditions very promptly. And followed up with more photos soon after to show how various colors looked next to each other and when mixed. She also sent photos several times to illustrate how the wig was coming along while she was making it.

Communication was excellent and she is a very understanding seller – as I lost my debit card a few days before I was to send the payment which also coincided with the week of my school finals (d'oh). Once I sorted all that out, thothep shipped the wig instantly and it arrived well packaged and just as described.

The finished wig itself is just lovely. The color is just as illustrated in the photos and the quality of craftsmanship is excellent. The fit is exactly what I ordered, as is the length. The wig part is perfect and looked great right out of the package.

I would certainly order another wig from her in the future.

3. Thothep purchased a SD size knife set and a SD size pocket knife from me. Communication was wonderful and she paid fast. She even emailed me while DoA was down to let me know the knives arrived safely. She's an absolutely pleasure to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you! <3

4. thothep purchased a BF Niky head from me. Her communication throughout the transaction was supurb, she paid promptly, and she was patient during the wait to send it out. She was a pleasure to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

5. thothep restrung my mecha angel and now he stands soooooo wonderfully!

Great lady to deal with :)

6. thothep restrung and hot glue sueded my AoD 1/2 doll and my 60cm bobobie body. She did such a nice job and is a joy to work with :)

Thank you very much :)

7. Thothep joined my "whats your doll`s element" Swap and was a pleasure to have as part of my swap! She let me know that her gift was going to be a lil late and kept me well updated. Highly recommend! thanx for taking part in my swap ^_^

8. Thothep was in my Empress swap for experienced sewers. She sent out a wonderful present and posted everything on time. I would let her into any of my future swaps no problem.

9. thothep was in my aries swap. She shipped on time and was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend them to any swap leader.

10. Thothep participated in my Japanese Street Fashion Swap. The outfit she made was extremely well made and came out beautiful! I look forward to having her participate in future swaps!

11. thothep was in my Dark side of fashion swap, she sent out a gorgeous gift within the time frame and was a joy to have in my swap! in fact i hope to see her in any i host in the future!

12. thothep was my mystery swap Angel when my partner flaked on me in the Dark circus swap. It was a big surprise and I was very pleased with what she made my girl.

13. Thothep was a participant in my "90's are All That" swap. She was a wonderful swapper, who followed all my swap rules, paid attention to her partners' dolly profile, and shipped her package on time. Her partner was very happy with the gifts and only had good things to say. Her partner commented that outfit was, "...Made with great care and aside from fit are really perfect for my gal...." As the host, I would be happy have them in any of my future swap. Outstanding swapper to work with.

14. thothep was in my Lace swap. She shipped on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

15. Thothop was in my Hat swap and was a pleasure to have in the swap. She sent gift on time and made her partner 2 hat ^_^ Thanx for being in my swap!!!

16. Thothep just purchased a Zaoll Muse from me on layaway. Her payments were prompt and her communication was EXCELLENT. She's lovely to deal with and told me right away when the doll arrived home. I enjoyed getting to know and work with such a lovely member of our doll community and would highly recommend her to anyone!! THANK YOU!!!!

17. Thothep participated in my Tata's Paradise GO. Excellent communication and on time payments. I would enjoy working with her again.

18. thothep participated in my 2079Realms GO. Communication was great and payments were timely. I was notified when the items arrived - which was much appreciated! Thanks for joining and enjoy your items~