1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jenny

Jan 7, 2008

1. Jenny Anderson, Minnesota USA. Should have started this sooner. I have had transactions with Garden of Dolls and several others here.

I have been on Ebay for many years. my feedback is over 1200. My ID there is mehitabel*n*me. Please feel free to check me out!

2. I've had a wonderful transaction with Jenny as a buyer!! I bought a doll and she was very well packed, nice communication and fast shipping! Thanks!!!

3. Great transaction with Jenny as a seller. I sold a Puki Pipi sleeping face to her. Very communitive, friendly, and paid fast. Your Puki face will be shipped on Monday.

Thank you. :)

4. I traded with Jenny for my gorgeous Moona, and I can't recommend her enough - Moona was beautifully packed and Jenny's communication was excellent throughout, thankyou Jenny :)

5. Splendid seller. I bought a sleeping Pukisha faceplate from her. She shipped when she said she would and it arrived very well packaged!

:thumbup

6. Jenny has purchased Several Puki Wigs from. Its Always Great Fun To Work with her.
      Recommend. Thanks Jenny!

7. Wonderful! She responded to my WTB for a Sugar winking face-plate! Got the face-plate real fast, and extremely well packaged! I would totally reccommend her as a seller!

8. I bought a Naripon Daisy from her recently. She was sent quickly, securely packaged, with some lovely extras. I'd gladly buy from her again. Thank you!

Su

9. I bought LatiDoll yellow Cookie from Jenny. She was a lovely seller, very nice to deal with, fast shipping and securely and safely packaged. I would be more than happy to deal with her again :)

10. I bought a little doll from Jenny and the whole transaction was wonderful from start to finish. The doll arrived promptly, was carefully packaged and just as pictured. Wonderful seller and a lovely lady!

11. Miss Jenny is a dream to deal with and the DD-Anne Tiny BEAR ATTACK doll I adopted from her is so beautiful. She sent the lil' one home to me promptly and safely. I highly recommend Miss Jenny!! :sumomo:

12. Great communication and instant Paypal payment. Smooth and easy transaction. Thank you so much:fangirl:

13. jenny is a nice person tho deal with, I bought my lovely cumi from her.
      Thanks a lot for the nice doll and dresses.

14. I just bought a Sugar from Jenny...It came to CT in TWO days!

I'd buy from her again...thank you Jenny!

15. Jenny is such a great, sweet person, and so wonderful to do business with, too... I sold her a small doll and she paid immediately, the transaction could not have been better! I hope you'll keep in touch, Jenny!!!

16. Bought a Puki wig and ears from Jenny, and it was a wonderful transaction! Fastest shipping, and a true 'doll' to work with! Thank you! ^_^

17. Bought a sleeping Puki faceplate from Jenny while I was at it, and everything was once again a delightful transaction! :)

18. I purchased a basic Puki Pipi with sleeping faceplate, winged boots, pukisha set and wigs.
      The communication was friendly and prompt, the terms generous, items well packaged and shipped promptly. I couldn't have asked for more!

Thank-you Jenny for a smooth transaction!:)

19. Jenny bought a wig from me. She was very nice in her PMs, paid right away, and let me know when the wig arrived. A wonderful person to work with, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you! <3

20. Jenny bought some clothing from me. She paid promptly and didn't mind that I shipped a little later than I thought I would. Great transaction!