1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kawachu

Nov 20, 2007

1. Hum...I've been lurking around for a long time, but I've just recently started to use the Marketplace. So I thought I might as well start a feedback thread for future selling and buying.
      So, if I had a transaction with you, please drop a line here ^.^
      Thanks~

2. I had a transaction with Kawachu . Fast payment, great communication, very nice person
      I recommend her to other sellers/ buyers!!!

3. Kawachu bought some dollheart shoes from me. She paid quickly and was a really friendly buyer. I would definitely sell to her again :).

4. kawachu purchased a doll from me.....payment was made quickly, communication was great and she let me know when the doll arrived. I'd definitely do business with her again.
      :)

5. I traded some of my msd clothes, for a pair of shoes. Kawachu was great to trade with!
      She replied to my PMs fast, and send the package out quickly.
      Would definitely deal with again!

Thanks! ^.^

6. Kawachu bought a pair of dollheart shoes from me
      the contact was really nice and the payment was fast
      so it was really great doing bussiness with her.

floor

7. Wonderful buyer. Quick payment and perfect transaction!

8. I sold Kawachu a pair of Another Space pants. She paid quickly and she is also very kind to talk with. I recommend her!

9. Kawachu bought a pair of Dollheart boots and stockings from me.

Very fast payment, quick and very pleasant communication; she notified me when the items arrived.

A pleasure to deal with, and I would definitely do business with Kawachu again!

10. Sold a head to Kawachu. She was wonderfully communicative and pleasant, and it was a very smooth international transaction!

11. sold 3 outfits to kawachu. prompt payment, very nice communication and very good understanding. also very honest and reliable indeed! :XD: Recommended!! thank you very much!

12. I bought a tanned Dollshe SA Bernard from Kawa. She was really great to deal with. Great communication and she shipped right away. She kept me posted throughout the process. Would definitely do business with her again. :aheartbea

13. Kawachu purchased the Angel Lily top from me. She was patient and waited 3 weeks for me to get back and send her the item. Thank you~! :)

14. I took part in a Leeke group order organised by Kawachu. Communication was great, and I received the wig safely from her at a meet. I would happily recommend her!

15. I bought a Leah sleeping faceplate to Kawachu, posting was really fast, the packaging was perfect, the faceplate was super safe. Communication was great and everything went smoothly and perfect!
      Would surely do business with Kawachu again!

16. I bought clothes from Kawachu.
      Its arrived safely and fast, the clothes were in very good condition.
      Communication was great, she is a very nice person.
      I recommend her!!!

Thank you Kawa ^-^

17. I bought some brand new Luts shoes from Kawachu and they were wonderful! Just as described, well packed and communication was perfect, I defiantly recommend her!

Thank you very much:)

18. I bought clothes from Kawachu. They are terrific! Just as described. I would be happy to buy from her again.

19. Hi! I bought and just received a LTF Leah from Kawachu and she is perfect! Great communication with this Seller and would definitely do business with her again! Thank you soooo much!

20. I purchased a multi-head Cupid head from Kawachu. She had good communication, packaged the item very well, and it arrived quickly. Would do business with again.