1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elendae_Nersil

Nov 16, 2007

1. Hey all,

If you have ever had a transaction from me or I've sold you something, leave me some feedback! <3 <3 !!!

2. i sold my elf chiwoo head to elendae_nersil. she was prompt in payment and easy to communicate with. she is understanding and friendly, and was great in letting me know when the head arrived.

i wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. ^__^

3. I just finished a comission for Elendae. It was a very easy transaction. She was quick to respond and quick to pay. I definetly recommend her and will be dealing with her again!

4. I just sold my Fantasy Doll by to her and it was a very easy and fast transaction! She's very pleasant to communicate with as well!

5. I sold a blonde luts wig to Elendae_Nersil. She was a bit slow to respond but overall it was a good transaction! Thanks :]

6. Bought a body from this seller. She shipped him so fast my little head did not know he did not have a body XD. Good commuication through out the whole deal would highley recomed this person.

7. Extremely fast payment, enjoy the eyes!

8. I sold a Volks SD13 boy body to Elendae_Nersil. While not a bad transaction, I do have a few words of caution or advice for potential buyers/sellers.

Prior to shipping the package, I did not have any notable problems with the transaction. Elendae_Nersil was quick with replying to PMs, was friendly, and paid quickly as well. It was not until after I had shipped the package that I encountered some issues.

I shipped the package via 7-day Expedited, which (as I explained to Elendae_Nersil) is not guaranteed for 7 days; it could take up to 10. I had advised her to choose XpressPost, but she declined. I insured the package fully, and sent her the tracking number as soon as I had shipped the package.

A week after I had sent the package, I received this PM:

I found it a little rude, considering it hadn't even been 7 full business days since I'd shipped, so really, nothing was wrong. She responded with:

I told her I was unable to do so until next week, and directed her to a CanadaPost phone number she could call for assistance.

She assured me that "next week would be okay" for me to inquire at the post office. She then asked:

This bothered me because I had clearly told her before shipping that the package was insured. I reaffirmed that I had insured the package, and she replied:

I told her that I was only given the package tracking number, nothing else.

You mean the tracking number...? I was getting confused at this point; this was all stuff I had either stated or explained before, and it was beginning to frustrate me that she had seemingly missed it all.

At this point, I was admittedly annoyed ^ ^;; I was incredibly busy with school, as I had told Elendae_Nersil, and though she had previous told me that "next week would be ok", it was clear that she was expecting me to do something.

So, I called Canada Post myself. I called the EXACT number I had previous given her, and the woman told me that, as the package was shipped on a Friday after 5:00, Day 0 is actually the following Monday. So, if you count the days, not including weekends, the day Elendae_Nersil PMed me was actually only Day 5. On top of all that, Expedited isn't even guaranteed for the time it quotes (as I had told Elendae_Nersil several times). For all we know, it could reasonably and legitimately take nine days.

Basically, my main qualms with the transaction were this:

• Buyer seemed to have trouble understanding shipping terms for other countries
      • Buyer didn't seem to pay very good attention to what I had said; I had to repeat things several times, which made things very confusing for me as well
      • Buyer didn't seem to take my suggestions - I called the exact number I had previously given her, and received the exact response requried. I'm not sure Elendae_Nersil even called the CanadaPost number I provided, or else she would have been able to resolve this all herself, without causing me inconvenience.
      • Buyer was overly-persistent, perhaps even impatient.

Despite this longwinded post, I would not count Elendae_Nersil as a bad buyer/seller, necessarily. I would not hesitate to enter small transactions with Elendae_Nersil, as she was, for the most part, friendly, quick to pay, and quick to reply to PMs. For the larger purchases/sales however, especially for those located outside the US, I would advise caution and clarity. Elendae_Nersil, please don't take this feedback personally; I hope that you can take what I have said here and apply it to future transactions, because I think that's all you need; more experience, especially with non-US members.

9. Did a trade not to long ago, and El head for Juri '07. Communication was pretty good and pleasant to deal with. She did ship a day later than we had agreed on, but the head arrived in perfect condition. No complaints.

Thank you. Enjoy the El. ^^

10. Elendae_Nersil bought a Eowyn cosplay dress from me:) Payment was promt and communication was excellent. She even let me know when the dress arrived to her:) thank you very much for an excellent transaction:)

11. :D Elendae_Nersil bought a CP boy body for me~~!

She was really sweet and nice despite me having problems getting to the post office quick due to my stupid evil classes of doom and exams >_<;

We also kept good communication throughout the transaction! :D
      And! She was the first person I sold something too! <3
      Thank you very much~! ^^

12. Elendae_Nersil bought a pair of glass eyes from me. She paid quick and communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with her, she's an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!

13. I made a trade with her and the head arrived today, nice communication, nice packaging and fast shipping. glad to do business again with her:)

14. I just complete my very first ( and SUCCESSFUL) trade with Elendae_Nersil!!! Great communication and fast shipping!! Would certainly do business with again!! ^____^

15. My head came in the mail Monday! Shipping was fast and she kept in great communication through the transaction. Thanks~!! <3

16. I bought El's head from Elendae_Nersil ! The transaction was very nice and successful . The communication was very fast . The package arrived very fast and packed safely .
      Thanks again !

17. bought a soom dillui head from Elendae_Nersil.
      very good communication and fast shipping. Excellent seller!

18. Elendae_Nersil sold me a girl body. It got here super fast and was packed to perfection! Wonderful transaction, thank you for helping me make my girl whole!​

19. Elendae commissioned me to put elf ears on her beautiful El, Morgan. She was a pleasure to deal with, quick to pay and let me know as soon as he got back home. I'd be happy to do business with her again! :)

20. Elendae_Nersil commissioned me for a tunic and poet shirt for an SD13 boy. Communication was great and she provided all of the details I needed to make the correct outfit for her boy. Payment went well, and she let me know when the outfit was received! I look forward to doing business with her again in the future! :)