1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Moonshine :)

Nov 16, 2007

1. Please leave me feedback either good or bad on any of the following:

As a Buyer or Seller:
      On the item you bought:
      Payment on time
      Shipping on time:
      Communication/email on time:
      Me as a seller:
      Me as a buyer:
      Other Comments:

Thank you so much. :) Ill leave you back one as well. <3

2. I bought XI Aleister from her. She was so kind answering all my questions. She ship him very fast and very well packaged! The doll arrived today, in perfect condition!! :D And she was so kind to send me a little gift!! Definitively a great seller!! Thank you so much for all!!! >w<

3. I bought a DoT maid dress from Moonshine, she shipped very quickly and responded to all my questions :).
      She is very friendly and I would absolutely do business with her again.

4. I bought two cans of MSC from Moonshine on January 9th. The seller kindly offered to hold four cans until I could figure out who in my group needed some. (I had originally thought four cans - it turned out to be two.) It took me 24 hours to find out how many cans we needed, but I wasn't pressured at all by the seller. (Thanks!)

My pms were answered quickly and courteously. I payed with PayPal rather late at night on the 9th, and I believe the items were shipped out the following morning! They arrived on the 15th, complete, incredibly well-packed, with a little thank you card and some Asian sweets inside.

Great seller. Don't hesitate. :D

5. i bought a vamp. minifee shiwoo head from moonshine and was totally happy with my purchase!!! the head was shipped the same day, and wrapped very well! great communication throuought the transaction and i was also surprised by a little extra gift! thank you so much for being a great seller!!! definately buy and sell with confidence from moonshine!!!! thank you!!!

6. I bought two cans of MSC on Feb. 6th. I found her easy to talk to on AIM, and she knew exactly what questions to ask. She offered me other materials which could have been very helpful and was not pushy in her offers. I received my MSC two days later and was able to get started on my first face-up. I also received some treats (which is a good thing, since I am a sugar addict xD )

Overall, I am quite impressed and I am very likely to purchase from Moonshine again should the need come around.

7. Joined my D.I.M. Group Order... always paid asap, and was a pleasure to deal with. :3nodding:

8. Moonshine was part of group order I ran, great communication, quick payment, would deal with again!

9. Moonshine is a really WONDERFUL SELLER and very thoughtful person. I just bought a MNF shiwoo body from her and the transaction was just perfect. She communicates well, ships super FAST and sent me some extra prezzies too!! :fangirl:

Highly recommend!! :)

10. I bought a doll head, Mr. Super Clear, and doll eyes from Moonshine, and the transaction was WONDERFUL!! The communication was timely and friendly, and the shipping was extremely quick! Moonshine was very understanding about me needing a couple days to get the funds, and she was very sincere about letting me know she forgot the eyes in the first shipment, and sent them out swiftly. Her honesty made me extremely happy. ^_^ Everything was packed very safely (and beautifully!) and she included gifts in the package as well. Very sweet and kind! I would not hesitate to buy from her again! <3

Thank you so much!

11. I bought a SDF Annette from Moonshine.

To say I am pleased with this transaction is a total understatment. I am totally enthralled with it. :D Moonshine answered all my questions in an extremely prompt manner (in fact, she was usually on AiM to answer them immediatly!) she even offered me an extended layaway! :D

The packaging of the doll with impeciable. All the little extras she included just made me feel all special. :D She really goes out of her way for the customer. I would highly HIGHLY recommend buying from her! <333 I can only hope she sells more things I need! lol!

12. I bought a Freezia head from Moonshine. She was wonderful to deal with, her communication was excellent and she even sent some sweet treats with the head. Thank you! I love Pocky! Yum!

She shipped the head out very quickly and provided tracking information too!

I highly recommend her - my transaction could not have been smoother!:aheartbea

Gail

13. I bought a Minimee head from Moonshine.
      Very good communication! The head is like described, totally new. Was packed very, very save + send fast :).

Perfect! Thank you

14. Moonshine was part of a Dollmore Group Order I hosted. Great communication, prompt payments, would work with again!

15. On the item you bought: Dollheart Punk Pants for SD
      Shipping on time: Yes.
      Communication/email on time: Prompt and efficient.
      Me as a seller: Very prompt and efficient. Got my items packed even before payment. Would recommend this seller to everyone else :3

16. I purchased a minimee body from moonshine
      The body was in great condition just as described
      Communication was always prompt & friendly
      the body was shipped quickly
      Wonderful seller
      Thank you!!

17. I bought a Dollheart shirt and tie from her. They arrived in excellent condition, and she shipped quickly. She also included a box of my favorite candy ^-^!

18. I have purchased a WS vampire Miho head from Moonshine, on layaway.

Moonshine was delightful from beginning to end in this transaction! She was very understanding and prompt to answer my questions. She was also very helpful in terms of payment and shipping options.

The item arrived very well packaged and just as described.

I'd buy from her again anytime and happily recommend her!

Thank you Moonshine! :fangirl:

19. I just bought a MD doll head from Moonshine. The transaction was perfect. She was really nice and kept me informed at all times. The doll arrived safely packaged plus she sent me lots of Pocky! Thank you so much! :D

20. I bought a type 2 Luts neckpiece as part of a GO with Moonshine. Excellent to work with-answered all my questions and let me know when the item arrived and got put in secondary postage. I was really happy with how quickly and smoothly this went. Thank you!