1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eleniel ~

Nov 6, 2007

1. ^^ eleniel let me put a beautiful Kurumi Dress for layaway and was so kind about it ~ I am really impressed with this sweet girl ~! A+++++ Seller and Super nice ~ The item was packaged really well and arrived in two days~! Including the weekend! I was so impressed!

2. I just bought two wigs from Eleniel ~ Including Kurumi's default wig.

Eleniel is perfect as always!! I love doing business with her ~ A+++++++ <3 Thankyou so much!!!

3. I bought a Baby the Stars Shine Bright outfit set from eleniel and she was super friendly and was very quick to ship! (Got to me in 2 days! :D) She even included a little extra treat in the package :D I would love to do business with her again! :D

4. Eleniel bought an outfit from me on layaway. She finished paying me before the agreed deadline and was a pleasure to deal with. :)

5. I bought a Volks Megu doll from eleniel via layaway.

She's very nice to deal with, polite and prompt in communication and was patient throughout the layaway. Megu was securely packaged and shipped super fast too, the doll reached me in a matter of days!

Thanks so much, eleniel! It was a pleasure! :D

6. I bought a minty nice pair of V-Jeans from Eleniel, and they were shipped very quickly, and with very good lead-up communication. :)

Thanks a lot!

~Anrui

7. I bought a beautiful red BtSSB set from Eleniel, and everything went perfectly. :aheartbea She was really understanding, and even included an extra suprise in the package! I'd definitely buy from her again! :)

8. Eleniel comissioned me for a rose Set~ She paid promptly and was even kind enough to let me know when it arrived! I love doing business with you eleniel!!! Thankyou!

9. Eleniel is amazing. She went shopping at Volks in Tokyo and found me a Chibi formal dress set. Such a sweetheart!!! Many mnay thanks my dear!!! :fangirl:

10. eleniel was part of my massive 20 Toshiya minimee head group order, and I'd definitely have no problems with future sales with her Fast payment, friendly pm's and let me know when he'd arrived! Many thanks and thanks for taking part in the group order!

11. awesome seller!
      purchased a Megu default wig from eleniel, something I have been after for years!
      updates and communication was fast, friendly and prompt. do not hesitate to conduct business with eleniel!
      *Jen

12. Eleniel commissioned me for more scar work on her boy, Toshi. As always she's wonderful to work with, fast with mails and payments and I highly recommend her to anyone ^_^

13. Eleniel bought a yo from me. a very smooth and friendly transaction. Her payments were faster than we agreed upon, and we have had some great doll and school related conversations. so fast payment, great person, couldn't get better! Thank you Eleniel! - Barb

14. I purchased a MNM head from eleniel; she was very good about getting in touch quickly and checked up to make sure I'd received him okay (and was very kind when life intervened and I wasn't able to tell her myself.) I'd definitely but from her again.

15. eleniel bought two pairs of Yosd option hands from me. She is nice and kind when we communication, this business is extremely smooth and fast~hope do business with you in the future~

16. I bought a pair of eyes from eleniel! She was very communicative, sent me extra pictures, shipped immediately and was lovely all-around. The eyes were packaged extremely well (bubble wrapped, inside a padded box, inside a shipping envelope) and came with candy!

Thank you, eleniel! The eyes are perfect! :D

17. elenial took part in a split I ran and bought a wig. She was friendly, paid quickly and let me know when the wig arrived :)

18. I bought a Volks wig for eleniel and she not only gave prompt polite replies she shipped quickly thank you so much.

19. I bought two pairs of eyes from eleniel and eleniel provided extra pictures when I asked. eleniel even took the eyes to a friend to see if the eyes fit in the eye wells of the type of doll that friend has, because the eyes were expensive and I was worried the eyes wouldn't fit my doll.

Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. Thanks for the candy. ^____^

20. I bought some Puki clothes and she shipped very fast and gave me a cute hairband for my Puki's hair! Thank you!