1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for july31

Oct 17, 2007

1. Seeing how I realized I might need one of these being on this site, this is to post feedback for me. I'll gladly reciprocate in kind. Thanks! :)

2. july31 bought a Volks Black Bolero dress set from me. She kept great communication and paid me promptly. A smooth transaction!

3. I ordered some Dollmore tattoos from July31, and they shipped super fast and the transaction was a breeze. Thanks so much!

4. Just bought an awesome outfit from july31, it's in perfect condition and was shipped very quickly, Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

5. July31 bought a Fer outfit from me. She was quick with the payment, had good communication, and was a wonderful buyer! Thanks so much! ^_^

6. I made an enquiry about buying July31's doll tattoos. As she didn't accept paypal at the time I couldn't proceed :(. She was very nice about it.

About 2 weeks later I got a PM asking if I was still interested in the tattoos as July31 now had paypal. I said yes, and away we went! The transaction was smooth and easy with great communication - thanks! :cake:

7. I'm a very happy repeat customer of July31's, I bought some Dollmore eyes from her this time around and they came really fast and I just love them! Thanks so much!

8. Sold a violin to july31! A really lovely person; understanding, and let me know immediately about any complications. Absolutely wonderful communication, too.

9. I traded a pair of eyes for a pair of eyes july31 had.
      The transaction was wonderful; the eyes were shipped out quick and as promise.
      I'd totally trade with them again! Enjoy! :)

10. I sold a Leeke wig to july31 and she was fantastic to deal with. I would highly recommend her to anyone. The communication was excellent and she paid exactly when she said she would. Thanks so much! :)

11. July31 was an execellent buyer~! this member recently purchsed an Elfdoll Soah from me and was extremely professional and a perfect buyer the whole time.

Thanks so much!!

12. Fast shipping and like new clothing, very easy to keep in contact with. would love to do business with july31 again!

13. july31 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me kow when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

14. A much better seller than I am a buyer, since I didn't get around to doing a glowing feedback for her until now! Lovely person to deal with! I bought a dreaming Soah head and it even came with it's own little plastic *tupperwear* safety packing!

15. Purchased the Fall and Halloween sweaters and she must have a transporter to get them here as fast as she did. Unbelievably fantastic merchandise and the fastest shipping on this planet. Highly recommended member/seller. Thankx so much my girl will look Spook-tacular!!!!!

- ShadowHawke -

16. july31 bought a wig from me.
      really fast and smooth communication, pleasure to have business with :)

17. July31 bought a feeple riche dress from me. I would recommend her to anyone, fast payment and great communication and a really lovely person to deal with and made this a superbly smooth transaction.

Thank you ^_^

18. Bought a pair of eyelashes from july31 and she was really great. Great communication and not to mention speed! I bought them one night and received them the very next day! Thank you! :)

19. I bought a pair of eyes from july31 and it arrived today. The eyes better then I expected. I even got a small box for the eyes. xD Great communication with her and I'm really happy for it.

Thanks a lot!

20. Once again, July31 proved to be an excellent buyer! Friendly, good communication, and quick payment. I hope your girl enjoys her new clothes! Thanks a bunch! ^_^