1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Captin Janeway

Oct 16, 2007

1. I recently had a pleasant transaction with Captin Janeway. Great buyer, very patient and polite in PMs. Thanks!

2. very patience person and fast payment!
      thank you very much!

3. Captin Janeway just purchased one of my crocheted hats - very fast payment, good communication, and pleasant transaction. Thank you very much!

4. great buyer, fast transaction, it was a pleasure ! A+++++

5. I recently bought a orientdoll tiny from Captin Janeway. Communication was friendly and fast, as was shipping. It was certainly a pleasant transaction and I would recommend her as a seller :)

Also she sent along one of the little blankets she is selling, and I wanted to say that they are very cute and well made :3

6. Bought a little miscast from her and she was SO nice and easy to get in contect with through all the process.

Great seller!!!!!

Thank you <3

7. I recently sold a lot of clothes to Captin Janeway and the transaction went very well. When there was a small glitch with her paypal, she took care of it VERY quickly and was quite pleasant to work with throughout.

8. I sold some items to Captin Janeway and because of a recent move, misplaced the items and had to issue a refund. She was totally understanding and great to deal with. A+++

9. Captin Janeway bought some clothes from me. Everything went smoothly, and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks!

10. I sold msd pants to Captin Janeway, her payment was fast, great communication, a very smooth transacation. Thank you.

11. Captin Janeway bought a wig from me recently. She was very friendly and easy to communciate with. Deeply pleasure to deal with her.^^

12. Captin Janeway bought what was left of a Lot of Friends 2 B Made clothing items. She paid for items as promised and was patient while E-check cleared. Hoping that all items will be useful to her and her dolls.

13. Very positive experience buying from this seller. I bought a doll from Captin Janeway. She took awhile to arrive from Canada (purely the fault of the P.O. and customs-Captin Janeway shipped her right away :)) but communication was excellent and I felt very secure with the situation. Doll was in perfect condition as described. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Captin Janeway again! Thanks so much!

14. I bought a Chicline Soo head from Captain Janeway, she was a fabulous seller. I highly recommend her!
      Thank you for a great transaction.

15. I bought a Fairyland Chicline body from Captin Janeway. She was fantastic! I highly recommend her!

Thank you for another great transaction!

16. Captin Janeway bought 2 YoSD T-shirts from me, and we had great transaction. Thank you^^

17. Captin Janeway bought 2 hoodies from me, she paid quickly and waited patiently while the payment cleared, she informend me as soon as the items arived. great transaction, would love to recommend

18. Captin Janeway bought several items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

19. Captin Janeway recently commissioned a custom Hello Kitty Closet Monster Hat (6/7) from me. She was always polite, paid quickly and waited patiently for me to complete her order. Then, after it was mailed, she let me know as soon as it arrived! Overall, it was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely work for her again. I really enjoyed creating this adorable hat for her!

Thank you!

20. I just completed a dolly split with CJ. Despite obstacles here and there (Canadian postal strike and slow shipping times), it was a great transaction. She kept in close contact every step of the way, and even gave me a bonus faceplate to boot.