1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for ebisama

Aug 8, 2007

1. Here is my feedback thread.

Thanks everyone!

2. I just recieved my Volks MSD Ken that I purchased! Ebisama was WONDERFUL to deal with. Kept in constant contact with me and shipped my doll out very quickly. He was packaged well and I couldn't be happier!:aheartbea

3. i sold a body to Ebisama, she was a dear, paid promptly, replied quickly to all PM's, great buyer.

4. I bought a 4D Javi WS head from Ebisama.
      She's polite and answer my questions promptly, shipped out the goods quickly with serious protraction.
      This transaction went smoothly, and I thank her a ton.

5. We traded my F-18 for her BF Denis and everything went perfectly! He arrived super fast and was exactly as described! I'm so happy with this trade, thank you so much! ^_^

6. Just had the most wonderful trade with Ebisama - my Sch C head for her BF May. I'm in love with the doll, she was incredibly well packed, and is exactly as described. When arranging the trade and figuring out shipping costs, she was very polite and cooperative and I think we both got the best deal we could. :) I could not have asked for anything done better - so thanks, Ebi!

7. I bought a doll from Ebi and she was extremely well packed, in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

8. I sold a YoSD Tanpopo to Ebisama . She's very friendly and sweet and Paid quickly.Thanks a lot^^

9. I traded my F34 head for a Cristal head from Ebisama - the whole transaction was friendly and brilliantly done! Highly recommend Ebisama for anything!

Thanks

Alicex

10. I bought a Dolkot Loon head from Ebisama. Communication was always polite and she let me know when shipping was delayed. She was unable to do the face up but as a bonus I received a gorgeous wig and beautiful shirt which I adore. The head was very securely wrapped and arrived very quickly. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

11. I bought an outfit from ebisama. She was very friendly, shipped the item very nicely and I am very happy with it.

I would gladly do business with ebisama again.

12. Did a trade with Ebisama. She was very friendly and kind throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again ^^

13. I had a sale/trade experience with Ebisama and it was smooth! Great communication, fast shipping and items in great shape. Thanks!

14. I bought a MSD Mika from Ebisama~!
      She was such a sweetheart! She let me do layaway and gave Mika a new face up for me. She was shipped with expert care and got here safely an quickly. Ebisama was lovely to do business with :)

15. Ebi-sama bought a Volks body from me. She paid immediately, and was very communicative. Thank you for a great transaction!

16. I sold a pair of boots to Ebisama. She was very professional and friendly - quick with payment and communication. I'd gladly recommend her to others! Thanks!

17. Sold two bunny hats to Ebisama. Payment was made quickly and communications throughout. I'd gladly work with her again. Thank you~

18. I bought a head from Ebisama and it's gorgeous!
      Thanks again!

19. I bought an outfit from Ebisama and I couldn't be happier!
      She was wonderful to buy from and I'd definitely will again.

20. I did a trade with Ebisama, and everything went very smoothly-- thank you again!! :D