1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kayke

Jul 28, 2007

1. <:

Feedback thread for people I've sold to and bought from!

2. Kayke was an incredibly nice buyer! Great communication, very friendly, and, overall, a lovely person to deal with.

3. Kayke kept me informed while shipping, despite real life getting in the way. Friendly and good to deal with. :)

4. kayke commissioned some wigs from me and was really pleasant to deal with.

5. I bought a multi-color fur wig from Kayke. She was a joy to deal with, shipped the wig out quickly, and it arrived in great shape. I'd definitely do business with her again. :)

6. I know kayke in real life and have bought things from her before. She is dependable and focused on making transactions pleasant and quick. ^__^ Great seller and friend.

7. Kayke was a friendly seller and kept me inform. She is easy to communicate with (and to contact) and was prompt to respond to any inquiries I had. I would do business with her again.

8. i did a trade with kayke and she was awsome^^ she even sent me a how to sheet on how to restring the body(i was avoiding that part forever).^^

9. i bought a pair of msd boots from kayke... the price was great, packaging was impressive, shipping was fast and the boots i ordered were exactly what i wanted <3 i'd love to do business with her again!

10. ... and look, i did!

bought two more clothing items from her. everything went great once again and she was quick to notify me when my purchase was in the post!

lots of :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbeas for her ^__^

11. Kayke sold me her cherry and she was so sweet and helpful through everything! :3 she even put the cutie doll on-hold until I had money.
      I wouldnt mind doing business with her again :3

12. Bought a body from me with her friend. Payed right away and excellent commubication. Would sell to again!

13. I sold a Johnny Depp MiniMee head to Kayke. She was an awesome buyer. Very enthusiastic, polite, and nice. Payment came quick and without trouble. She also promptly let me know when the head arrived. ^^

14. Kayke purchased a wig from me! Great communication and super fast payment! Would do business with again!!

15. Kayke purchased a pair of boots from me. Great communication and fasy payment! Kayke is a very nice person to deal with! Thank you!!! :)

16. I bought a Minimee body from kayke. It arrived in great condition and looks lovely on my guy! Hope to do business with her again!

17. Purchased a minimee body from kayke, and the transaction was superb! She's an excellent seller with remarkable communication! Thank you!!!

18. I got mad fast shipping from Kayke.
      Not too mention the AS Cap & Goggles!

Thanks again.​

19. Bought a pair of boots, communication was great and shipping insanely fast :D Would love to deal with again!

20. Bought a minimee head from Kayke~ Good communication and he arrived within a week.
      Pleasure doing business with her~