1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CathyM

Jul 8, 2007

1. This is for any transactions I make. I mostly buy, but may sell on occasion.

2. Had a great transaction with Cathy! She paid quickly and was very nice to deal with! Thank you!

3. I sold a doll to CathyM and it was absolutely wonderful dealing with her. She paid very promptly, was very communicative and extremely friendly! :aheartbea

4. CathyM bought a pair of eyes from me. Great to work with!! Thanks so much for the smooth transaction! :)

5. Sold CathyM a pair of glass eyes, with fast payment and excellent communication-
      Really nice buyer, I hope to deal with her again!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

6. Cathy purchased a body from me, and was a pleasure to meet. I highly recommend her, and hope to see her again! Thanks!

7. I bought a pair of capris from CathM. Smooth transaction, paired with swift and friendly communication make her an excellent vendor. :)

Thanks, again! :D

:hamster:
      Tacti

8. I bought 2 dresses and a pair of shoes from Cathy, she was an attentive seller and kept me informed about everything her end. Shipping was fast, even despite blizzards! I would definitely buy from her again, she's been fantastic and I'm really pleased with the items I bought ^_^

9. I had a *wonderful* transaction with Cathy. so... POSITIVE feedback for her. :D
      I was looking for a limited dress from the Volks Halloween collection and she sold it to me. Brand new, fast ship: she's really a great seller. I strongly recommed her!

10. I purchased two pairs of shoes from her and despite the holiday she was very friendly, fast responses, and very fast shiping.

11. she is a wonderful seller., I just simply love not just the gorgeous doll that she sold me..I love her she is absolutely charming....thank you very much.....plus huge and big positive feedback!!!!! xoxoxoxo...God bless my hermosa amiga :)

12. CathyM bought some items from my shop; a little fluffbeast and some donuts. She was a pleasure to work with, speedy communication, prompt payment, and very kind. Thanks Cathy. ^3^

13. Our first transaction with Cathy was great. Quick payment and hassle free. Perfect. Thanks so much!

14. Cathy bought eyelashes from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction, great buyer!! Thanks!!

15. CathyM participated in my D.I.M. Group Order... she was a please to deal with, and always paid asap. I would recommend her to anyone! :)

THANK YOU CathyM! :3nodding:

16. Cathy and I traded puki parts. She was great in every way - stellar communication, prompt, enthusiastic - on top of which, she's just a delight to work with. Go for it!!

Thanks so much Cathy!! :aheartbea

17. Hi

Just wanted to say that from my experience as a long time seller, Cathy was great to work with. I really appreciated that! She purchased my NS Mau head and I am glad that she is the very happy new owner of her.

Count this as positive feedback

18. CathyM is such a sweetie! She inquired about pants ages ago and waited very patiently for the order period. She's great to work with! ^__^

19. CathyM participated in another one of my Group Orders (for shoes)... she always paid on time and had excellent communication.

Thanks again CathyM! :)

20. I sold a doll to Cathy and the transaction was quick, easy and very very pleasant. It was a pleasure meeting and trading with her.
      Bonnie @ divas*by*design :D