1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kastalia

Jul 5, 2007

1. Hello!

Leave some feedback if you've had a transaction with me.
      Thanks!

Kas

2. I bought a gorgeous dress set from Kastalia
      It arrived fast with no problems, pleasure to deal with
      Highly recommended :D

3. I bought a SUPER cute two piece outfit from the awesome Kastalia~!
      It arrived quickly and shes very fast with answering questions and all!

It was a pleasure buying from her and I highly recommend her! =]

4. I participated in the Seams for Free thread and I had the wonderful opportunity to ask this dear angel for a white dress : It reached my door within 6 days !! (she sent it on 22 September and I received it on the 28th :o Talk about fast service !! Hehe - :sweat

The white skirt is of excellent quality - fits perfectly my Yumi (soom gena) and on top protects her (double coated materials :aheartbea *raises thumb* ) And she even threw in a little surprise to cover up poor nakee lil Yumi (who pretty much had a huge white piece of veil like that I arranged around her to make it look like a fancy dresss :sweat)

Piccies of the stuff

Excellent service - excellent quality - excellent and adorable person :aheartbea

5. I bought several items from Kastalia and everything was professionally made and I felt like I was opening a package with items from DollHeart! I loved everything and the items were safely packaged and arrived super fast and safe. I am a VERY happy customer sure to be a repeat customer! HIGHLY reccommended! A++++++++

6. I bought an SD-sized strawberry-print dress from Kastalia, and it is absolutely gorgeous~! :aheartbea I am so pleased with it, my girl looks so beautiful wearing it! Kastalia is very polite, the shipping was very fast, and she even included a free gift with my order. :)

(I was hoping to snag that flowers-and-strawberries dress too, but it looks like someone else beat me to it! Ah well. :XD:)

I highly recommend her to anyone who is wanting to buy beautiful clothing for their dolls, she is very prompt with responses and stays in constant contact to update you on the progress of your order. I look forward to purchasing from her again!

Thank you so much, Kastalia! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

7. I got a dress from Kastalia, and I must say I love it to little pieces! :D It's very well made, and beautifully finished!

Kastalia was really polite and patient with all my questions and queries and was even nice enough to include a pair of really cute bloomers as a gift! X3

Shipping was also really fast, I got it within 2 days after it was shipped. :)

Thank you very much, I'll definitely be buying more dresses from you! :D

8. I had a GREAT transaction with Kastalia.
      Kastalia was a really sweet person.
      ~*(the BEST buyer I've had !!!!!!!!!!!!)*~
      very polite and kind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      payment was prompt and we had great communication.
      It was so much HAPPY to deal with Kastalia!!!!!!!!!
      HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks soooooo much, sue~~~~ *^_^*

9. Kastalia made a beautiful bloomers and bustier set for me.
      She is so sweet and really wonderful to deal with.
      I would definately buy from her again.
      Everything was just perfect.
      Pics can be seen here
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      Thanks Kastalia!

10. Kastalia (Sue) is the sweetest person to purchase from! This was such a nice shopping experience for me as the transaction was like a dream...both the dresses I purchased are SO super pretty, the shipping was lightening fast and her communication with me was excellent! I just can't wait to order more beautiful dresses from her again soon!:)

11. Kastalia bought a head from me and she was super kind and polite, the transaction was perfect and fast, with a great communication, I highly recommend her!
      Thanks again Sue!

12. Wonderful outfit, fast shipping and a nice, easy transaction!
      Many thanks, Sue =D

13. I was looking through things and I'm not sure how, but I never left feedback for Kastalia. I'm not quite sure how that happened (sorry) but I want to say how wonderful she is to deal with. Extremely quick communications and the outfits she makes are so beautiful and well crafted. I always get excited to see her marketplace posts and to see what new cute outfits she has made. Thank you for all the wonderful outfits!!

14. Kyuu! well I guess this could count as a transaction, bought a super lovely dress from Kastalia (twas so nice of 'ers since it was for an mini and she dosen't usually make MSD things and it fit my darling Eien super well!) got a good price for it and it is now Eien's fav dress! Thanks so much!! =^_^=

[​IMG]
      Eien in his uber fab dress!

15. I purchased two lovely outfits from Kastalia ^w^ They arrived super fast, and were packaged very lovingly! They were just as pictured and I've never been happier. I'll definatly be doing business with her again. Thanks Sue <33

16. Bought some more outfits from Kastalia and just like the first few, they arrived quickly. I'm always excited to get the packages in the mail and the outfits are very well made. You can tell she makes outfits for sale, just like she would if she was making them for her own dolls. Thanks again, I'll try to stop looking at the marketplace threads so that others can have a chance at the outfits =)

17. Kastalia bought a watch from me. Pay fast, good communication. Thanks sooo much!

18. Kastalia purchased my Yori head and paid in part with two outfits. The transaction was very smooth and the outfits I recieved absolutely wonderful! All pms answered promptly and she shipped the clothes to me really quickly! Thanks so much! I wouldn't hesitate to trade or purchase you clothes again :)

19. I purchased an outfit from Kastalia.
      My second transaction w/ her has gone wonderfully as well.
      Her outfits are are so cute and well made.
      Just delightful, Thanks! :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

20. Kastalia bought a pair of Normal skin luts girl hands from me! The transaction went perfectly and she was wonderful to work with. We kept in contact during the shipping and she is an awesome person ^_^. She also let me know when the hands arrived safely and even took pictures. Thanks so much again!:D