1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for acexkeikai

Jun 18, 2007

1. Hello =)

If you bought something of mine or I bought something of yours, please do leave me some feedback. It would be very well appreciated ^___^

2. *blows dust off of empty feedback thread*

acexkeikai bought a head from me :) prompt communication and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely sell to her again!

3. acexkeikai was kind enough to sell me her Bishonen House boy that I had been in love with since first seeing him on the houndcalling list a couple years ago. It was a fine transaction and I promise to take wonderful care of him. Thank you :aheartbea

4. I did a trade with acexkeikai. My tanned chubby demon for her Tinybear Moona! Everything went smoothly communication was excellent. She even sent me a lil note with a pretty drawing on it :aheartbea I would do buisness with her again! Thanks acexkeikai!

5. Purchased Bracken from acexkeikai. Excellent transaction. Doll was just like photo and description. Very pleased. Welcome the opportunity to do business again. Received a note with a drawing, also. Very nice.
      Louella

6. I bought an Emily (the Strange) themed hoodie for my Bishonen House Tyler made by Sonja acexkeikai. It's well-made and unusual (I love Emily) in a great way, colorful and fits well. She shipped it right away even though she was ill. I would recommend any transaction with her and am going to keep checking on her clothing for Bishie boys!

7. I bought a Dollheart dark fer from Sonya aka acexkeikai and it was a very pleasant transaction.Communication was great and she even allowed me to pay for it by way of a short layaway. The fer was exactly as described and arrived quickly. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. :)

8. Me and acexkeikai did a trade my MSD dollzone boy body for her dollzone fox. I got my fox in record time. This was a pleasurable trade and I am glad it went so well. I would gladly trade with her again she a very nice person to talk to as well

9. I purchased a Luts donut from acexkeikai and received it promptly. The transaction went very smoothly and I would gladly purchase from her again.

10. Acexkeikai bought a DVE Soo head from me. Communication was excellent, payment speedy. Overal a flawless transaction.

11. Excellent seller. Her communication is prompt and friendly, she allowed me a layaway and now I have Batchix Nansook in perfect condition. I would recommend that anyone buy anything from her with confidence. She is honest and nice.

12. acexkeikai purchased a bunch of items from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment arrived promptly. It was an all-around great transaction. I highly recommend her.
      Thanks so much,
      -Am

13. Acexkeikai bought a wig from me recently, and the whole transaction was really friendly and easy, and just a good exchange overall. I'd do business with her again, and would recommend her to other sellers/buyers. Thank you!

14. Acexkeikai bought a Violet Fern outfit from me and then entire transaction went very smoothly. She was friendly in her PMs and paid quickly too. She also let me know when the outfit arrived, which is always appreciated by me. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you so much! :)

15. Sold a customised handmade furwig to acexkeikai. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

16. acexkeikai bought a doll from me,paid right away and had great communication :)

17. Thanks to Soom, I ended up with two left crow feet, and acexkeikai ended up with two right ones.
      We got together and had some fun with it! We swapped the feet, as well as a few things from our respective locations (Canada and Kansas, USA).
      Communication was great the whole way through, stuff shipped FAST, and the treats were great! I really had a fun time with this!
      And thank you SO much for being on the ball and letting me know as soon as the package arrived. It's so frustrating when people never get back to me.

Anyway, I would definitely recommed acexkeikai for any swaps, trades, or sales! Excellent partner! ^__^

18. acexkeikai purchased a Violet Fern outfit from me. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know when the outfit arrived safely. Lovely to work with!