1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WindGuardKT

Jun 8, 2007

1. Hi!
      Please leave any comments you have about me here.
      Thanks, KT:)

2. +POSITIVE +

WindGuard has acquired my fcs F06.
      I had a wonderful transaction with it!
      Super fast in the payment!
      Thank you very much! :3nodding:

3. I sold a pair of eyes to her, and she was a great buyer
      - very pleasant to deal with and prompt to pay as well.

Thanks again, WindGuardKT!

4. WindGuardKT purchased a Volks girl from me. She was really awesome to work with because she was very communicative and friendly. She paid promptly and everything was just really easy ^_^. I'd definitely sell to her again.

5. WindGuardKT bought a SD13 boy body from me. She was very good at communication and kept me abreast of all information throughout the transaction. She also let me know immediately when the body arrived ^_^

Thank you muchly!

6. WindGuardKT comissioned me for faceups on her SchoolD and OrientDoll Ui. She was a pleasure to work with, prompt with communication and payment and very nice throughout. I couldn't ask for a better commission customer, and I'd be happy to work with her again anytime. :)

7. I sold a Volks School A head to WindGuardKT recently, and it was a really good transaction. :) She asked for a very short hold, which I was happy to do for her, and paid promptly when she said she would. She was very friendly in PMs, and let me know when the head arrived. She was a great buyer! I'd be glad to do business with WindGuardKT again at any time.

8. I bought Volks DP22 Minoru Kamimura's head from her~
      She was very nice in the whole process and she even came to my school to give me the head! That was so kind of her!
      The head is in perfect condition!
      Good seller!

9. Traded my Suzuna for her School A, thank you! He's gorgeous and as described. Quickly shipped him out and with good communication. Would gladly trade again with her.

10. I bought a pukipuki chuchu from WindGuardKT she shipped it really fast, well packed, the doll was exactly as described! She was easy to communicate with and very sweet ^^ I would buy from her again and I recommend her to anyone =D thank you!

11. I bought a pukipuki Cupid from WindguardKT. He arrived very quickly, and was exactly as described and in pictures. I would definitely buy from her again.

12. WindGuardKT commissioned me for a faceup, she was really sweet, paid instantly and was a pleasure to deal with. :)

13. WindGuardKT bought a pair of eyes from me. A great buyer!!! Highly recommended.

14. WindGuardKT was MSD F-6 trading my yosd SWD suzuna.
      She was quickly reply, and nice communicate .
      Thank you very much!(:

15. I just finished a wonderful transaction with WindGuardKT and it couldn't have gone any better. She was always so prompt in our correspondences and shipped off the DH MSD Black Romance dress set I bought from her just as fast. I would love to deal with her again and would totally recommend! Thanks again, dear. :D

16. WindGuardKT purchased a pair of shoes from me. Everything went smoothly and she let me know when they arrived. Thank you :)!

17. I bought a Dollheart dress from WindGuardKT and everything went perfectly. Communication is super friendly, fast shipping and very well packaged. Thank you for being such an awesome seller! :D

18. :sumomo: It was a pleasure having a transaction with WindGuardKT. I purchased a couple of outfits from her and she was prompt ,courteous and shipped the items super fast and safely. Thank you!:sumomo:

19. I just bought a pair of Mystics eyes from WindGuardKT, and it was a great transaction -- fast communication and shipping, plus the eyes were super-carefully packed and in perfect condition. Two thumbs WAY up! :aheartbea

20. WindGuardKT purchase Yo Megu from me on layaway. The original plan was to to a one month pkan. She actually finish paying up early.
      A very pleasant experience.