1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crybabymommie

May 22, 2007

1. I purchased a Liebchen from Crybabymommie, and the transaction was perfect - great communication, quick shipping, and beautiful, perfect doll. Thanks again! :D

2. I also adopted an angel from crybabymommie and it was wonderful!! The shipping was lightning fast and my angel is a dream!! Thank you so much!!
      -m

3. I bought a head from a little picture that really didn't do this girl justice! She's wonderful! :fangirl:
      Ok. The real feedback- I got her super fast, and she added some extras! Nothing's more fun than a surprize like this!
      thanks Marti!:)

4. This is my second purchase from Marti.
      She is very communicative, friendly and a fast shipper!
      I highly recommend her!
      :fangirl:
      Update 8/01: I forgot to mention the extra wigs (nice ones!) she threw in! :aheartbea Thanks again, Marti!:aheartbea

5. I adopted a head from crybabiemommie. Thank you so much for your reply to my want to buy thread. I'm in love with him! Thanks again for being so friendly and super patient while I got the funds together! Not to also mention the fast shipping. I highly recommend you as a seller!!

6. I bought an outfit from crybabymommie and it came in lovely condition, carefully packed and was mailed on the first possible day after I paid her. The package came faster than I expected, and I was surprised that the postage cost indicated on it was more than what she had asked me to cover. Thanks for being such a great seller:)

7. Friendly and trustworthy, crybabymommie bought an outfit from me. It was a pleasure to do business with her!
      Thank you very much! :daisy

8. Sold a black hat to crybabymommie. Great communication, superfast payment, a wonderful buyer! :)

9. crybabymommie participated in a DIM GO I ran. Good communication, paid promptly.
      She let me know when her item arrived, which is always nice.

10. I bought a Unoa L-bi from crybabymommie and she was amazing!
      She held him for me until I could get back home from vacation and pay for him and sent him out super fast!
      He was a great deal and she was a wonder to work with!

11. I just purchased a Basic Baha from crybabymommie and the whole transaction went so well. I was very pleased with it n.n The Baha was exactly as described aswell and it even came with a cute little bell collar and magic erasers which I very much appreciate.

Thank you so much for everything! :)

12. Crybabymommie purchased a Minimee head from me. She was very kind and kept in good contact. Highly recommended.

13. crybabymommie participated in my Soom Heliot split. She was wonderful to deal with very prompt with payments and replies. Would love to do business with her again.

14. I sold a Volks Mark head to crybabymommie, she is friendly and made fast payment, we have smooth transaction, she is a good buyer, thank you !

15. A++

I sold an IpleHouse Efreet to crybabymommie and the transaction was perfect.
      I was a little delayed getting him out but crybabymommie was very understanding.
      Great communication, fast payment, and quick to let me know he arrived safe and sound.
      I would definitely do business with crybabymommie again.

Thank You

16. Sold a jacket to CBM, and she was great to deal with. Fantastic communication all the way!

17. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

crybabymommie bought two wigs from me, she had great communication and even Let me know when they arrived! She also paid very very promptly! I would work with her again! I highly recommend her as a buyer!

18. Sold a VOLKS chibi Set to crybabymommie.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

19. She bought to me two fashion EID Clothes, fast payment and very well communication. She is very friendly. A pleasure to deal with! ^^ Sorry for my late feedback.

Thanks!

20. I sold an Iplehouse Cocori ehad to crybabymommie-payment was super fast and she's super nice/friendly :) I'd recommend her as a buyer anytime!