1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aiowen

May 9, 2007

1. Please leave feedback if I buy from or have sold to you. :)

Thank you and have a great day.

2. Aiowen bought a pair of eyes from me-
      A very fast and smooth transaction, and a nice buyer too :)
      Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

3. She purchased my DOC Homme Kirill and she is a very sweet person to work with! Wonderful buyer and recommended~!! ^__^

4. great buyer, fast paiment ! great communication ! A+++ ! thank you very much Aiowen !!!!!!! :)

5. Lovely person to work with.

I highly recommend this wonderful seller

6. Aiowen just bought a yosd Kuuta from me, she pay just as she promised, and is very nice to talk too, a+++ highly recommended :)

7. Bought a homme krill outfit. Comuniction was frequent and shipping was super fast. A++

8. I bought an L-Bi Unoa head on Kaye Wiggs headback from Aiowen. The transaction was smooth and communication was great :)

Thanks!

9. I bought a pair of SD pants from Aiowen. They arrived in great condition. :) Thanks!

10. Aiowen bought a hat/headband from me and was very polite and friendly. Communication was excellent and payment was quick. I'd definately recommend her :D

11. I was lucky enough to purchase a Volks Kuuta v2 from Aiowen. We kept in communication the entire transaction and she answered my questions quickly and was very friendly and sweet. My new boy arrived in only three days and I'm tickled to have him home!

Thank you again for allowing me to adopt this little sweetie!

12. Bought a MNF Chiwoo head from Aiowen, she shipped quickly and was wonderful with communication!

Thank you!

13. I sold pants to Aiowen. She is a really nice person and took the time to let me know when the pants arrived. The transaction was pleasant ^^

I highly recommand her! :)

14. Bought a couple fo items from me. Paid right away and let me know when they arrived! Would sell to agian for certain! :)

15. Bought a DOD DOT Shall head from Aiowen, Great communication item was exactly as pictured/described, was packaged really well. Thank you again! :3

16. Aiowen participated in my leekeworld group order. Quick payments and friendly to deal with. welcome on any of my future group orders.

17. Aiowen bought a puki from me; She was very sweet and patient, paid quickly, kept great communication, took time to let me know when the packages arrived, and helped make a very smooth transaction. I highly reccomend her, and would go into business again with her happily ^^

18. Aiowen bought a wig from me and everything went great, she paid quickly and was in good communication, thanks!

19. I recently purchased an Ariel from Aiowen, she had it in the mail in record time and it arrived safely. Probably the easier and fuss free transaction I have ever had. Would definitely buy from her again in a heartbeat!! Thanks again :)

20. I painted a doll head for Aiowen. She was easy to communicate with and very patient. A great person to work with. : )