1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for Michaelmichael

Apr 20, 2007

1. Woo HOO! He sold me a Shiwoo!! a glorious tanning one, too. ;)

Michaelmichael was absolutely wonderful to work with and my new boy arrived in fabulous condition. He's been very well cared for, indeed.

I heartily recommend him as a seller :)

2. Awww TY TY!
      I am so happy he will have a loving home!:)

3. I got a nice jacket from him, had great communication, and the item was shipped very fast! Thank you!

4. Michaemichael sold me a pair of MSD jeans. They arrived quickly and are just as he described. :) PM communication was very friendly and fast! It was a very smooth transaction!

5. Michaelmichael sold me a Luts outfit, and it was a great transaction! Super fast communication, great shipping, and very friendly. ^^ Thank you so much!

6. Didn't see a thread for him, so decided I'd start one! :D

I bought a shirt/hat set from Michael, and communication was excellent! When he couldn't ship out when he said he could, he sent me a PM to let me know that it would be shipped out the next day. He even included a little gift!

I would definitely buy from him in the future.

:hamster:
      Tacti

7. I also had a fantastic transaction with Michaelmichael. I purchased his DOC Too, and everything was as described. He also enclosed something extra!

8. Michael bought a Cheerydoll shirt from me and he was very nice to work with. thankyou :)

9. I just had a great transaction with michaelmichael--he bought a pair of Iplehouse pants from me, and it was a real pleasure to deal with him! Very friendly and prompt communication, fast payment, everything a seller could wish for. :)

10. I had a wonderful time have micahelmichael as a participant in my May 2008 Iplehouse group order. He was great with communication, understood the delays, paid on time, and was just a pleasure to have on the order. ^^

11. Sold a pair of jeans to Michaelmichael. Overall a great transaction, sorry about that slow post though. : P Thanks again!

12. Michael bought several items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended. Thanks so much!!

13. MichaelMichael recently bought a pair of pants from me. He kept me updated the whole time and probably has the best communication out of anyone I've ever sold to. I would love to do business again with him anytime.

14. Michael bought a hoodie from us. Thanks so much for another perfect transaction! Lovely doing business with you. c:

15. Michaelmichael buy Sard from my.Very fair play.:lol:
      Pay immediately. :lol:Thank You very very much. All it´s perfect.;)

16. I sold a wig to Michaelmicheal. It was a very smooth transaction at every step. He was great to communicate with--friendly and polite. He also paid very quickly. I would love to work with him again in the future. Thank you!

17. I purchased and paid for a shirt on 9/6/09. I have not received it nor have I been able to contact Michaelmichael since then.

18. Michaelmichael bought a Volks F16 from me on layaway. He had very friendly communication and paid promptly. Thanks for a smooth transaction~ ^^

19. I had a great transaction with Michaelmichael
      he was a fantastic buyer!
      he paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when he got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with him
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

20. Michaelmichael purchased a beautiful SD wig by Leeke World in a limited color (Royal Carrot). Awesome communication. thanks!