1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miffimifster

Mar 4, 2007

1. :) Hello!

Now that I've had a couple of transactions here on DoA, would the people who have dealt with me (either bought from me, or sold to me), please post your feedback for me here?

I would also LOOOOVE to see pictures of the items that you commissioned from me (wigs, faceup repairs, etc). :aheartbea

Thank you, in advance! I really appreciate your help in building my (hopefully) positive reputation here, on the Den Of Angels forum.

All the best! ;)

~~~Julia~~~

2. Hi There!

I purchased a Soul Doll Asiter with a custom faceup from Julia, and it was a super smooth, all around great transaction!

VERY safe packaging, and very secure wrapping assurred that he got here safely. And shipping was incredibly fast! Communication was absolutely fantastic. And Julia's faceup work was even more beautiful in person than it was in pictures. One absolutely gorgeous doll, and one wonderful transaction.

I highly recommend Julia to anyone! She was great to buy from! And all transactions on DoA should be this smooth/easy/pleasant!

- Wendy

3. *blush*
      Thank you so much, Griffonfeathers!

4. Bought a wig, and this is a very nice person to deal with!

5. Bought a Nanuri head from me :D was lovely and friendly to work with =D a nice buyer =D

6. Thank you! I really appreciate the positive feedback. :) I hope the wig is working out for you.

7. Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It was nice to work with you too.

I love my NaNuRi boy. He just got his body today, and he's ever so pleased!:D

8. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea
      miffimifster is a pleasure to deal with! ^_^
      Great communication and she's nice! :)

9. Thank you, rin! It was a pleasure dealing with you as well! :) :aheartbea :) :aheartbea

The CP type II boy body = LOVE!

10. i got a wonderful pink fur wig from miffimifster, including a couple of little clips n_n she is such a lovely person, and the wig is one of my favorites!

[​IMG]

11. :aheartbea Thank you very much, mendokusai!!!:aheartbea

12. I just got two wigs from Miffimifster! They came quickly from Canada, and she was super sweet and kept in good contact! :) Thank you so much! <33

13. Like the idiot that I am, I managed to take off a piece of my doll (Hound's) Faceup -- somewhat larger than a pin head size chip above the right eye, right down to the resin. I ask miffimifster if she would touch him up and she did. I think she did an amazing job. Blended the colour beautifully without redoing the face. She was very fast, reasonably priced, always kept in contact and consulted me and very talented.

Below is a picture of my Phaeton repaired. I wish I would have taken the before picture. Rats....

I highly recommend miffimifster to anyone. :) Thanks again miffimifster!

[​IMG]

**If you're looking for the repair, it about the center, top lid of his right eye.

14. On the chance she might actually do it I asked Miffimifster if she could make me a custom wig and she was more than happy to do it. I would definitely buy from her again, the wig was absolutely perfect even though it wasn't what she normally did.

15. Don't tell me you already got it!!!??? And it fit? And all's well?

Thank you so much for the glowing feedback! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

16. Received an adorable peach pink MSD wig from miffimifster with no trouble! She shipped even earlier than I expected and it got here quite speedily considering it was Canada-USA post ^^

17. Wow! That WAS really fast!

Thank you for the nice feedback! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

18. I bought four fur wigs from Miffi! Her wigs are so freakin' cool and the qulity is nice, and the prices are great. Not to mention she rocks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love how this wig is reversible, and makes it look so new.
      Thanks Miffi!!!​

19. [​IMG]

Miffimifster fixed Lysanders face up for me!!
      On his jawline on both sides and on his chin were really bad white marks, and Miffi fixed it as you can see, blended REALLY well over my luts face up. She did an excellent job and -so so- fast. Thanks again Miffi! He is once again beautiful!!!​

20. Ohhh I think it would take MORE than a coupla small scuffs to take away from the beauty of that boy!

And, you are welcome.

It was a very good learning experience for me, and I appreciate the opportunity to do it, as well as the trade we worked out.

:)