1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady White Raven

Feb 20, 2007

1. Yep you guessed it.
      If I have sold you something, or bought something it would be really appreciated if I could get some feedback so that other people might possibly be able to look at it when deciding if they should buy from/sell me something.
      Thank you all so much. :aheartbea

2. Quick payment, great communication- A great buyer!!! really great person!!! Thanks again!!!

3. Very fast payment, great communication and very friendly! A wonderful buyer to work with! Thanks so much!

4. Lady White Raven is absolutely lovely... really fast payment, lovely to speak to and very friendly. ^____^

5. Just completed an awesome, smooth as glass transaction with Lady White Raven. She paid very quickly and was wonderful every step of the way. I highly recommend this member as a customer or a seller!

6. I sold an MSD wig to Lady White Raven! she was just a dream to work with. ~ <3 quick payment and excellent communication.

7. I bought a "delf dark soo elf" from Lady White Raven, and I'm very happy with purchase!
      It was a smooth transaction! Good communication, fast delivery and excellent packaging!
      Lady White Raven is great a seller, she's nice and honest!
      so don't hesitated to deal with her! ^^

8. I sold eyes to Lady White Raven. She is very nice to deal with. Quick payment and good communications...even letting me know when package arrived.
      Many Thanks!

9. Lady White Raven has been one of my best, most appreciative customers. Over several transactions there has never been a moment that wasn't a joy. She's just terrific in all aspects and I hope to work with her again!

10. Lady White Raven was wonderful to deal with. Great communication, paid quickly, kept in touch, let me know when the doll arrived, and was just such a nice person to chat with! I highly recommend LWR in any transaction.:fangirl:

11. Lady White Raven bought me a MNF Shushu elf head. She is a wonderful buyer. She paid quicky. Very good communication, she told me when Shushu arrived and she is a very nice person to discuss with.

Highly recommanded buyer :D !

12. lovely to deal with , she bought wigs from me :D
      thankies :aheartbea

13. Just a pleasure to do business with. Great communication and very promt payment. :) I would love to do business with her again. :)

14. After several transactions with Lady White Raven, I can't say enough good things about her. She's absolutely consistent in every way, thoughtful, prompt and appreciative. A complete joy to deal with.

Thank you!!!

15. I bought a little Banji boy from her and she is such a nice and friendly person!She shipped the doll immediately and gave little gifts into the package!I love my new little boy and say many many thanks for this wonderful transaction.

16. As a sneaky RL friend I don't suppose my feedback counts for much, but as we've been friends for almost 10 years and have gone through quite a lot together in that time (including working together) I can say that she is one of the most wonderful people I know. She's very dependable, always cheery and just a really compassionate person. I've even trusted her with my kiddo and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. <3<3<3

17. Is a very good buyer, fast payment and great comunication.
      Thanks for all^^

18. Is a very very nice buyer, kind and active~~

Thanks a million~~ -3-

19. Prompt payment and a sweet buyer. Thanks again! ^_^

20. I sold a shoes! very nice buyer! all perfect!