1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chrystika

Feb 19, 2007

1. Hi

If you have had a transaction or trade with me please leave feedback for me.

Thanks!!

Chrys

2. I traded Dollheart fukubukuro items with Chrystika. She kept in touch with me through out the trade. Items arrived in a timely manner and exactly as described. She was a delightful person to trade!!

3. Wonderful person to trade with, fast shipping, excellent communication.

4. she bought a wig and some eyes from me, no problems, lovely person, thanks
      cathy
      xx

5. I sold my Cherry Dream to Chrystika and I don't think she could've gone to a better home :)!!! Miss Chrystika was very friendly and communicative. She paid her off within the specified timeframe with no delays or troubles at all. She is *really* good at clarifying all the details so there aren't any misunderstandings. I think anyone who does business with Chrystika will have smooth dealings ^^!! I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again and I totally recommend her :D~!!!

:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

6. Chrystika purchased some boots from me. She paid promptly and there were no problems. I would recommend her as a buyer.

7. Chrystika purchased an outfit from me on layaway. She paid as agreed, communication was kept up throughout the transaction, and she let me know once she received the outfit. An excellent buyer. Highly recommended.

8. I bought some clothing from Chrystika, and she held great communication and shipped when said. Great seller!

9. I sold an item to Chrystika & the transaction was very smooth from start to finish. Prompt payment with great friendly communication. I'd be most happy to transact with her in the future. :)

10. I had a very fast and positive transaction with Chrystika. It was a real pleasure to deal with her. Again, thank you so much!

11. Chrystika participated in my dollmore group order. she had quick payments and was friendly to deal with! thanks for a great transaction.

12. I sold my Mythdoll Leroi's Twin body to Chrystika, and she was a dream throughout the transaction. Communication was clear and updated and she let me know when it arrived safely! Thanks!

13. I just had a great transaction with Chrystika--she bought a pair of eyes from me, kept up good communication during the transaction, and paid instantly! :daisy

14. I sold a Unoa faceplate on layaway to Chrystika. It was a very pleasant transaction. She was very friendly to deal with. She responded to PMs quickly and paid promptly. Very good buyer!

15. Chrystika and I traded faceplates.

The parcel she sent is the cutest I've ever had!

The faceplate was wrapped in cute fabrics and she even included a little panda for my Unoa!

She always kept in good communication and is a very considerate seller.

I would definately deal with Sherri again ^^

16. Chrystika arranged our three way trade with unoa faceplates. she kept in touch and let me know what was going on.

A big thank you for doing this!

17. Chrystika participated in my minimee GO and everything went very smoothly--payments were timely and all necessary information was promptly given. I would definitely do business with her again.

18. chrys ordered fers in a group order adn it went well and i got my stuff in a timely manner. would defintily do business with her again.

19. Sherri headed a small group order and she was fabulous. :) She kept us very well informed, and the items were packaged safely and shipped in an extremely fast manner. I will definitely do more business with her in the future!

20. I recently enjoyed a most pleasant purchase from Chrys.. Highly recommend!