1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for PaulinePol

Feb 1, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for me. So if You did any transaction with me, please leave Your feedback here! Thanks! :)

2. She is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)

3. Reliable, honest and very friendly person :) Nice communication, excellent condition of sold goods :) I strongly recommend ^^

4. paulinepol purchased some items from my shop.she paid quickly. great communication. highly recommended. welcome back anytime :D

5. Bought a pair of pants from PaulinePol. They came super fast and in perfect condition. Pleasure to deal with! :)

6. I had a wonderful, easy and worry-free transaction with PaulinePol. The wig arrived really quickly and in great condition, and she was more than willing to talk over shipping times and so on extremely patiently.

Brilliant seller, would definitely do business again! :)

7. i bought a wig from Pauline and the transaction was very pleasant, great communication and fast shipping, and the wig is in great condition exactly as described!
      thanks again :)

8. PaulinePol bought some shoes from me. She payed quickly and was pleasant to deal with. Would sell to again!

9. I bought girl clothes from Pauline, and she was very friendly and responsible throughout our transaction. She was great with communication and vigilant in making sure the package got to me, which they did safe and sound. Thank you, hon!!

10. Pauline is an absolute doll. my Bella's earrings arrrived today. she is just the perfect seller here on Ebay .

I highly recommend this lovely lady

11. I bought shoes from Pauline, transaction was very nice and quickly. :D

Later, she participated in a group order I organized, she paid fast and was a very sweet person to deal with.

I would definitely recommend her! :D

12. Pauline sent me her Yder head to mod and was very wonderful to deal with! I was unfortunately ill whilst I was working on the head, but Pauline was very patient with me and we came to a good agreement in the end. Pauline is very kind and wonderful to work with :aheartbea

13. I have purchased wig from Poli ^___^

Transaction went nice and quickly :D

HIGHLY RECOMENDED :D

14. Poli bought Pukipiki for me. really great person to deal. also we had lot's of smal transactions

15. i bought guitar from poli,it ws great transaction!

16. Pauline is a real doll. I know her from ZOZ as well what a lovely person and great seller.

A True Gem to the Marketplace

17. I made some pants for PaulinePol! It was a great transaction. Thanks so much! ^__^

18. I've bought a pair of glass eyes from Poli, and all was great :D

19. A++++ buyer ^^ thanks Sweetie <3

20. I bought a pair of shoes from PaulinePol, and all went great! ^^ I would definitely recommend her :)