1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PoeticSoul

Jan 24, 2007

1. This is my feedback thread. If we've shared a transaction in the marketplace, please consider leaving feedback. Thanks so much in advance! I really appreciate it.;)

2. I sold PoeticSoul a Juri head and she was lovely to deal with. :) I would really recommend her, as she is also very friendly!

3. I sold PoerticSoul a number of dollfie swords through eBay as well as through DoA. She's a pleasure to deal with and has great communication!

Thanks again for buying!

4. PoeticSoul purchased my Na-Nu-Ri head from me on Layaway and paid VERY fast -- faster than expected!! She was great at communication and very nice to deal with. I'm so happy she could bring him home!!

5. Lovely Transaction with Poetic Soul. I highly recommend her as a buyer/seller

Its been a pleasure ...

6. I sold a Sooah head to PoeticSoul and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Fastest payment and very good communication. I highly recommend her!

7. PoeticSoul bought my little Souldoll Tiffee girl, and was lovely to deal with. Very prompt and communicative about payments, great follow up and just an all around amazing lady! I'm sure Tiffee - Sydney, will have a fantastic home with her! Thanks again for giving her a home. ^_^

8. PoeticSoul purchased my Woori elf mod. She was always in good communication, and showed genuine affection and excitement for the doll - something always extremely comforting to someone letting a doll go to a new home. She paid promptly and when she said she would and was totally reliable for a short layaway. This is one transaction I couldn't possibly regret! ^_^

9. I sold a wig and set of eyes to PoeticSoul. The whole transaction took less than a week to complete. She expressed an interest in my items, paid instantly and left feedback for me right away. Her communication was perfect. I'd highly recommend her to anyone.
      Thanks again.
      -Am

10. Poeticsoul is a great buyer! Superfast payment, great communication and super person to work with! Thank you dahling;)

11. PoeticSoul just bought eyes from me, and she was an ideal buyer! Fast and friendly to communicate with, paid before I could blink, and was courteous enough to let me know that the package arrived and that she was happy. I would love to do business with her again! :daisy

12. A great second-time buyer! No problems, quick payment, and pleasant :D

13. very friendly, quick payment, thanks much!

14. I sold PoeticSoul two wigs--she's absolutely fantastic! Fast payment, very friendly, a *pleasure* to do business with :) Welcome anytime! I'm so glad the wigs went to someone who really loves them! ENJOY!

15. I sold my dear elf Pepe to PoeticSoul, and she was a fantastic buyer. Her payments were prompt, her communication was excellent, and she was an overall pleasure to deal with! :fangirl:

16. Fantastic buyer! Lightening fast payment and a pleasure to PM with. Hope you love the eyes, hon! :)

17. She bought three msd outfits from me,and she's been super fast payer, but most of all super entusiastic buyer!
      I'd love to see picture of her doll in my dress!

18. PoeticSoul purchased four doll items from me. Very good communication, quick payment, thank you so much!

19. poetic soul bought an outfit from me and paid quickly, had good communication throuought and was super nice to deal with! thanks so much!!!
      i hope you enjoy this lovely outfit, can't wait to see it on one of your kids!!!

20. Poeticsoul bought a pair of pants from me. She was super nice to do business with and was very prompt with payment. I would gladly do business with her again!