1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

KisakiSama feedback ^^/

Jan 13, 2007

1. If you've dealt with me in the past, please leave feedback here!

2. KisakiSama is a great seller. I bought two wigs from KisakiSama and they arrived quickly with no troubles. ^.^

3. I recently bought a wig from KisakiSama and the transaction went smoothly. The wig got here quickly and she kept in touch via PMs. Would gladly buy from again.

4. I recently purchased a na-nu-ri head from KisakiSama and it arrived very quickly with no problems. A smooth and wonderful transaction overall, and I would buy from again! A fantastic seller whom I highly recommend!

5. I purchased a Nanuri head from KisakiSama, and everything went so smoothly! He arrived today in great shape. I would so totally buy from her again. ^^

6. i adopted a SS El head from KisakiSama and enjoyed every minute of the process! she was so fast with everything from her PM's down to the shipment :)

Great Seller! thanks again

7. A little bumpy due to both our bad post offices, but otherwise great communication. Arrived in good condition, very happy.

8. Bought a bunch o' wigs, and KisakiSama shipped fast, wigs are great, and it was a great transaction!

9. purchased a black and white lolita dress from KisakiSama was packaged nicely and shipped fast. thank you!

10. purchased 2 shirts from KisakiSama. They arrived wonderfully and she was very friendly to deal with. ^_^

11. Bought a set of eyes from KisakiSama. Everything went wonderfully - the eyes are gorgeous. They arrived quickly & KisakiSama was great to deal with :)

12. I bought a pair of delf pants from KisakiSama ^^ Transaction was great and smooth! She is wonderful to deal with!

13. I've bought some doll clothes. Nice items.
      We had good communication and shipping was fast. I'm very satisfied and can recommend KisakiSama as a seller!

14. KisakiSama sold me a Dollmore Dean head - which was terrific, she sold it at a great price, and he arrived FAST!

Thank you so, so much!

15. Just received a set of eyes and a gorgeous wig from KisakiSama. Payment was a breeze, shipping was quick, and she communicated very nicely. ^^ Would definately buy from again.

16. Bought a wig from KisakiSama. It arrived promtly and in good condition. Highly recomended.

17. Bought a Woosoo wig from KisakiSama; it arrived in a timely fashion and was exactly what I wanted.

Thanks!

18. I Just Recieved My Girl I Bought From Her And Shes Very Lovely...i Would Certainly Buy Something Else From Kasaki Sama ..she Was So Kind To Let Me Do A Layaway ...shes The Best..thanks

19. Sorry I Spelled Her Name Wrong..uhhh..i Need To Go To Bed...kisakisama..you Rock

20. I purchased a CP El from KisakiSama; she very kindly agreed to layaway, and responded promptly and courteously to all emails and shipped him in very timely fashion. He arrived safely and in very good condition. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!