1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LEELOO

Dec 11, 2006

1. Purchased items from the following members and transactions were all positive and I recommend these sellers:) :

CreamyJade
      Meguone
      farin
      luvje0rdie
      0yiyayiyayo0
      tempurashrimp
      St. James
      nancy_schroeder_ca
      Catdancer
      chiron2
      Angie2Insana
      Sterling
      hoobear
      timchener
      Marsh
      miyukidolfie
      Elysion gear
      xanthe_roses
      Azurielle
      Lachlana
      Adriel
      Achsfan
      wannabehokage
      Milka
      cachick
      suryaslight
      ginarolo
      rillystar
      blanki
      TheSaint
      wonton
      Dutchgirl
      ranmanekineko
      bittenbefore
      cherrystreetsera
      Vaith
      bperry042
      ocean-girl
      Shortie
      Sylphide
      darkmothflame
      bloomlikewinter
      pei

2. I've sold a Soo head,perfect transaction, good communication and fast payment! A nice person to deal with!!

3. I've sold a BW Vampire Shiwoo head with make-up at Leeloo. Very fast payment and very good transaction. She's very kind and what a lovely person :D !!! I recommend her to everybody !!!

4. Sold a BW El to Leeloo. Wonderful person to deal with. Payment was quickly and communcation was great. Highly recommended!
      Thank you very much!

5. Leeloo was an awesome buyer! She commissioned a custom harem set from me--smooth transaction, great communication and quick payment--an all-around pleasure! :) I'd do business with her anytime! Enjoy the set!

6. I did a comission for Leeloo! Definetly a great buyer! She kept great communication and paid quickly! highly recommended!!!:)

7. Leeloo adopted my Red from me. She paid quickly and was a dream to work with! She was so patient while I tried to find a box to ship him in. I HIGHLY recommend her! :)

8. Leloo is a very friendly buyer and I hope to have a business with her again!

9. Absolutely fantastic transaction with Leeloo. Prompt, friendly communications, super-speedy payment.

Thanks!

10. I just had a wonderful transaction with Leeloo. She bought a chainmail top from me, and paid very quickly. I hope to do business with her again. :)

Thanks Leeloo!

11. Leeloo was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much! *5 stars* :)

12. Leeloo is wonderful to deal with. She purchased items from me ..paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.

13. Had a great transaction with Leeloo, she bought my 60 cm girl body, paid lightening fast, super buyer thanks so much!

14. Leeloo bought a doll from me and it was such a pleasant transaction. A very nice gal who paid quickly and communicated beautifully. She is a true doll lover and an asset to the doll community:] Come back anytime toots:)

15. Leeloo bought my Efldoll Adel. I was a perfect transaction! Her communication was super!

16. Sold jewelry to Leeloo and everything went smoothly! Speedy communications and prompt payment. :) Thank you!

17. Leeloo was such a pleasure to deal with! She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived! She is an excellent buyer and I couldn't ask for more! Thank you so much again! :)

18. Leeloo has purchase a Cheongsam from me. Her paying was fast^^
      And she is very kind and nice.

19. Mary Anne bought my Dollstown Soph. She is a wonderful buyer to deal with. Perfect communication, fast payment and a smooth international transaction. :) :) :)

20. leeloo bought an elf yder from me and was so pleasant to deal with and very friendly. would recommend!