1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone Introduces 70cm Dolls

Jun 27, 2006

1. i hope this is ok, as i do a brief translation of the dimensions? am not sure if it has been posted before, so pardon me if this becomes a repost!

身高 (height):70cm
      头围 (circumference of head):24cm
      颈围 (circumference of neck):11cm
      肩宽 (shoulder width):16cm
      臂长 (arm length):19cm
      胸围 (circumference of chest):26cm
      腰围 (waist):20.5cm
      臀围 (hip):27.8cm
      背长 (length of back):16cm
      大腿粗 (circumference of upper thigh):16cm
      腿长 (length of legs):35cm
      脚长 (length of feet):8.8cm

:)

2. If it is any consolation to anyone, I really am crossing my fingers for Dollzone on this one. I really love the look of the boys, their sharp angular features and it is evident that others do as well.
      It would also be nice if they were compatible with Dollshe bodys, as Dollshe boy bodies can be bought seperately. =3

3. I was planning to buy the 70cm doll, i stil hope they get released..

4. I admit, these boys are growing on me. Not that I *need* any more dolls added to my wish list. But oh boy, wouldn't an albino elf be fun? Heh heh heh.

5. Me too! I'm not overly fond of muscleman boys. A Dollshe body would be better for an elf IMHO!!!! Long and slender! >sigh<

Raven

6. Well, even with all the debate, I'm really interested in buying one of the bodies. I really find them to be beautiful, and seem to fit together significantly better than a SD16, so I want the body because I like it, and I want to give DZ the benifit of the doubt. If anyone wants too, I would definitely be interested in going in on a split, that is if they don't sell heads separately.

7. I think that they will sell the heads separately, I was looking on the site and it has Three heads by themselves.....

(I could be wrong though. could someone translate it please?)

Eeee~ Elric!!!

(Sorry, I had to get that out.)

8. *snort* Ya know, I was just thinking the same thing!

Even if they are sold separately, the question is, might they be cheaper bought together? We shall have to wait and see. Then again, shipping may turn out to cancel any other bonuses.

9. They're on Ebay! Made a search for "Dollzone" and found 3 of them in the store section: Ying, Cloud and Wing. Very reasonable price, too: $420.

I love Wing~!

10. O.o

I am in love with Ying...it's official. I love elves as much as the next girl, but there's just something about his face... :love

But I like Wing alot too... :...(

Decisions, decisions...

11. Okay, so....Ying is human. Wing is an elf. But what about Cloud? Is he human or elf eared?

12. Cloud is human, something along the lines of a bishounen in the wind. :D

13. Okay!!! So who's gonna be the lucky first buyer?
      I'm DYIN' to see these guys in person, but I just ordered Tan Chiwoo!!!

:0

Raven

14. I'd like to see what they did with the bodies..pictures of them in the auction are conspicuously absent.

15. I hope that they put more flesh (Er...Resin) on them. Skiny looking bodies don't really appeal to me.
      I like my Men built!

*Falls* You ordered one? O.O
      Which one?

16. I mean pictures of the bodies they send with the dolls, they said before they had "problems" that had to be worked out and I want to know if they changed anything.

17. BWHAHAHAHAAAA!!! The way you said that sounds like they murdered someone.
      Seriously I've made up my mind, if I get an El mini fee and NA-NU-RI event head then I'll get a Wing to go with him. Budget permiting.....

18. I orderd Ying.. the human one.. I want a doll to practice modifying and faceup on :p