1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noriko's Group Orders & Other Feedbacks

Apr 23, 2006

1. I will gladly leave feedback for those that participated in my group orders. The thing is that, in order for me to keep organized, I conduct all my correspondance through email, rather than PMs, so I don't keep track of your DoA ID names.
      So, after the conclusion of each group order, I will send out an email to the group and those that respond back with your DoA ID names, I will gladly leave you a positive feedback here. :)

Thank you to all those that have participated and will participate in my group orders.

2. The following people have particpated in my Dollmore Group orders in March, April and June 2006. All have followed my group guidelines for their order submissions and paid on time.

Darkrogue
      Spiderfly
      jmkmini
      Sandwichzombie
      Catdancer
      Chibi_rumiko_chan
      Himitsu
      lossefaire
      noirappl
      Yumi
      Blue Ophelia
      MsHatbox
      gloriasdream

3. The following people have particpated in my Iplehouse Group orders in November, 2005 and/or March, 2006. All have followed my group guidelines for their order submissions and paid on time.

Staci
      Mshatbox
      Gayle
      rillystar
      pelicandeb
      nancy_schroeder_ca

Kimber Rose
      Neg
      monozuki

4. The following people have particpated in my Tensiya Group orders in November, 2005 and/or April, 2006. All have followed my group guidelines for their order submissions and paid on time.

lyn_r
      sealpup
      nancy_schroeder_ca
      Bifrost

5. The following people have particpated in my Leeke World Group orders in September & November 2005 and/or February & March, 2006. All have followed my group guidelines for their order submissions and paid on time.

Cynthia
      pelicandeb
      Stella Maris
      Amanda
      Kimber Rose
      kyubikitsy
      tinybear
      Jibrille
      Kalmia
      velvetangel

6. The following people have particpated in my Anotherspace Group orders in October & November 2005 and/or January & March, 2006. All have followed my group guidelines for their order submissions and paid on time.

The Other Other Anikka
      Cvy
      Beckers
      Mali
      Julia
      clayfaery
      kyubikitsy
      dragontree
      frzndaqiri
      monicax86
      blossom
      ACXchan
      Boudicca
      zozolala

7. The following people have particpated in my DoD (Dream of Doll) Group order in April, 2006. All have followed my group guidelines for their order submissions and paid on time.

MsHatbox
      Yumi
      Shoko86
      Jibrille

8. The following people have particpated in my Minoru WorldGroup orders in December, 2005 and/or January & March, 2006. All have followed my group guidelines for their order submissions and paid on time.

Shadrouet
      Ashbet

9. The following people have particpated in my Souldoll Group orders in August & October, 2005 and/or January, 2006. All have followed my group guidelines for their order submissions and paid on time.

cheshiretiffy
      kersuru
      Julia
      Lobelia

10. Noriko is indeed the Group Order Queen! If you are going to do any group order, join Noriko's. Ball-jointed hands down.

I joined on one of Noriko's Soul Doll group orders and got two left feet boots from them and Noriko went over and beyond the call of duty to contact them and corrected the mistake.

We love Noriko! *hugs* Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

Kels:aheartbea

11. Thank you... :blush

12. I'll second Kersuru. Noriko was awesome to deal with and I can't wait until my Another Space item arrives. If you only do one group order in your lifetime, do it with her. *love*

13. Noriko runs fantastic group orders. She is so good about updates and is smoothe and efficient about getting things mailed out promptly.

14. I have participated in several of Noriko's group orders and also have purchased items directly. It's always a pleasant experience! Great communication, and extremely professional. I am never worried about my order with Noriko running it. :)

15. Most trust worthy, organized group order person!! Always sends updates

Thanks Noriko! you ROCK!
      Rin

16. I have to pipe in and add to the Noriko is awesome comments. Great to deal with!

Noriko - I think you have me listed as "Shelley" - but thank you!

17. Thank you everyone; you've all been just wonderful yourselves! :)

Darkrogue - I've corrected your name. :)

18. Wonderful group order for Anotherspace goggles with Noriko.
      She was very quick to provide updates whenever possible, and when the wrong size goggles came she made restitution above and beyond to set it right.

Highly recommended (and I intend to join in another one soon!)

19. I've been in one of Noriko's IpleHouse orders and am currently in her Leekeworld pre-order, and she's been great. She's really good about keeping everyone up to date, and if things start to sell out, she'll close the order early. She also lets you know if one of the items you wanted has sold out (happened to me on the IpleHouse order). I prefer to go through Noriko for group orders, and will probably go through her from now on if I can at all help it.

20. I'd just like to say that Noriko handles all her group orders with much promptness and always kept us in the loop! My Leekeworld order came without a hitch and I'm looking forward to my Anotherspace items!

I would definitely do another group order with Noriko~ :D

-kitsy