1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited dolls, quantity?

Mar 20, 2007

1. Excuse me for being curious. I had been reading another thread for a few hours before I posed that question, and had no intention of scrolling through 4 or five pages of numbers.

"In a thread that, as far as I am aware, is now specifically for the purpose of having a list with numbers of limiteds. Not for asking questions about why limiteds don't sell out in minutes, why companies can or can't be trusted, whether the numbers are real or not."

1) I never saw a list of rules in the first post stating that people could not ask questions.

2) I NEVER said anything about whether or not I trusted the company, or doubted whether or not the numbers were real. (..I was just a little sad for the guy, that he apparently isnt as popular as others.)

2. All caught up again.

-Anneke

3. I still don't see reference to the Elfdoll Special Sooah I have on the list! She's an LE2. She was brought to a meetup Ms Cholong from LA attended here & I remember specifically having to go to LA to pick her up! She came with a limited face up, & gorgeous black gown! Tho I don't see her mentioned anywhere on Elfdoll's website! Might have to ask Ms cholong for proof of it, if you don't beleive she's a special LE2!

4. Added, and the Camillia Dynasty dolls.

5. How long did it take to do this list? *AMAZED*

6. The Bambicrony Misty Blue fullsets of Kumi, Roko, and Pepe were limited to 12 each.

7. Something I learnt from Luts also and it may only apply to them, is that just because a doll is numbered 89/100 doesn't mean it was the 89'th made: the numbers are assigned randomly. A big thanks to all who have contributed so far, and hopefully this list will grow.

8. iplehouse swan lake cocori is shown as sold out now... hope those that wanted her were able to get her! :)

9. Bumping this up, as I know new dolls/limiteds keep getting added.

-Anneke

10. I know that Fairyland Poisidon was limited to the summer only (June-August) of this year I believe (I know it was through august im not sure when it started however.

11. /bump

As this list needs to be expanded.

12. Soom Monthly Dolls:

[MD/Oct] Alk & Yrie - Birdie windie
      [MD/Sep] Sphaler - Millennium Mireu
      [MD/Aug] Bygg & Beyla - Thunder Play
      [MD/Jul] CASS - Abyss Rhapsody
      [MD/June] Eliv&Iv - Sweet Melodies
      [MD/Apr] Hati & Skoll – Ignis Fatuus
      [MD/Mar] CUPRIT – Black Frost
      [MD/Feb] Glot & Glati – Dream Caller
      [MD/Jan] Amber – Pure Spirit

[MD/Dec] Heliot – God Master
      [MD/Nov] Vesuvia-Poison Kiss
      [MD/Oct] Euclase - The last judgment
      [MD/Sep] Topaz-Honey Dew
      [MD/Aug] IO-Wind Walker
      [MD/July] Bix-Fateful night
      [MD/June] Onyx-Light and Shadow
      [MD/May]Sard-Night odyssey
      [MD/Apr]Beryl-Never ending dream
      [MD/Mar]Vega-Last song
      [MD/Feb]Deneb-Planet Spirit
      [MD/Jan] Uyoo Elf- Arch of Triumph
      *They also did a limited lottory event for most of the above dolls. Selling just 1 of each of Beryl -> Heliot.

[Nov]Spinel & Emma
      [July Doll] Uyoo-super song
      [June Doll] Sabik-Cyborg
      [June Doll] Uyoo Elf-Sparkling Forever
      [May Doll] Sabik- I.B.Hunter

13. I believe there were 70 Iplehouse Noctarcana Circus Akandos. There was an initial run of 50 but then they did another run of 20.

14. Are there any numbers on tan cp dolls? Like tan El, Chiwoo, or Lishe?

15. I doubt it. My impression was that these dolls weren't MEANT to be limited but because Luts had so many difficulties with the tan resin they chose to stop producing it. I don't think anyone was ever counting.

16. Has the Elfdoll Wisteria (special June) been added somewhere? She came out I think last fall '08, was limited to 50 and was either sold through Denver Doll or Junky Spot,
      and right now Emory has Elfdoll Pandora going, set of 50, with little teef *vv*

oh, to have had money when Wisteria was available..so purple.. :aheartbea !

17. CP Lu-Wen and Vampire Lu-Wen (unknown number)
      DM Broken-Ice-Tears Pado (Boy and girl version) LE 20
      Pipos Romi LE 25
      DOI Tender black sha - LE 3, I believe

Time limiteds:
      DOI kalix and delphine
      DOI Black Sha
      DOT Tender-Elf Sha (Event head)
      Leekeworld Dark Rihael

18. I have a Custom House doll that is not on here, her name is Custom House Fairy Ai Elf Gabriel, she is limited to 10, and she came out in June of 2008.

19. On page 3 of the new cuprit waitlist thread, midnitestar7 said that that lady in the store estimated about 800 glati/gloti (english and japan sales combined). I am super curious how many other dolls got made.

IS tanned godo really that limited? I see that he is currently for sale at the soom website.

20. Please, no one jump on me if I make a mistake here....I'm an ignorant newbie...... anyway, just ordered an Elfdoll RuRu 21 listed as an LE 30.
      Eagerly awaiting her arrival....