1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Realm 70cm boys Discussion

Sep 22, 2008

1. Wow these dolls have got some NOSES and mouths on them. Thanks to all who posted photos - I was having a hard time differentiating between the sculpts on the Dream Realm site and this is much easier to see the differences.

Has anyone bought a Wu Hen? I looked back a few pages, only saw Rad Coreco (who does look an awful lot like David Carradine, I'm old too :) and Xiao Chi...

2. I'm going to be buying a Wu Hen just as soon as I possibly can. I'll post when he gets here. ^^

3. I'm saving for a Xiao. After seing the pictures here of him I love him even more and MUST! have him:D

4. I really like Black Crow, he'd make a great boyfriend for my current singular lonely boy, but the Dream Realm site (or t least the bit I've seen) has no details on him. Anyone actually ordered a Black Crow, cos I'd love to see pics.

And I'd like to be the umpteeth person to say- those noses! My goodness! :)

5. I'm wondering what size eyes these boys have?

6. Has anyone tried to pay with West Union to the international shop?
      Because at the checkout there is only West Union to choose as payment? :S
      I had really hoped for Paypal... :/

7. Did you go through the international website? They offer Paypal there. Maybe you should contact them and ask for their PayPal address.

8. Yes it was the international website, and I contacted them yesterday, and they said that they suggest west union because the other ways are slow or difficult.
      But I have heard of others who have paid with Paypal, so I think it's weird.. :/

9. That's just crazy, unless they didn't like Paypal fees. I guarantee they'll get way less business requiring Western Union payments. Since I just e-mailed them also, maybe if they hear from enough people they'll put the Paypal option back.

10. As stated on the other thread, they're putting the Paypal option back within a few days according to their rep. I'm going to order Wu Hen after they do that, before anything else happens.

11. Y'know, I think my bank account just tried to commit suicide! o.o Gorgeous boys. I love the lips and noses!

12. Bumping 'cus I want to know more about these boys. Have more people bought them? If so, please feel free to show pictures :)

13. Hello there, Evil_the_Cat. I haven't made a public announcement yet about my involvement, but let's just say I can answer any questions you have about Dream Realm. I do have some pictures but need to clean them up so I can upload them to here for people to see.

I have a Xiao Chi fullset and have ordered a Wu Hen fullset, as well, coming at the end of April or so. Did you have specific questions or did you just want to see more pics? :) These boys are yummy!

14. I'm mostley just curius. I'm going to order a Xiao Chi probably at the end of next week :)
      So I'm nervous and happy:D And would love to se more pictures of him!

15. Here are some pictures of my fullset Xiao Chi. He's a company faceup based on the fullset photos and is wearing the Xiao Chi fullset outfit. It's a traditional "box opening" so you can see exactly what you get when you order a doll from Dream Realm. Warning! Doll nudity:

Box (1)
      Box (2)
      Box Removal
      Inner Box
      Opened Box
      Posters
      Posters set aside
      Pillow Removed
      Items Laid Out
      Items Unbagged
      Doll in Box
      Bubble-Wrapped Head
      Unwrapped Head
      Opened Head
      Closeup of Head (Face)
      Neck Assembly
      Head on Neck Assembly (Unlocked)
      Head on Neck Assembly (Locked)
      Head on Body With Wig
      Front Upper Half
      Left Side Upper Half
      Back Upper Half
      Back Lower Half
      Left Side Lower Half

This picture shows how all Dream Realm dolls have a "sit lock" feature, where there are special notches in the buttocks to help the doll sit upright without flopping backwards as so many other dolls do.
      Buttocks

Knee Joint (Closeup)
      Sitting (Legs Crossed)
      Sitting (Arm Folded)
      Elbow Joint
      Foot (Side)
      Foot (Front)
      Sitting (Knees Bent)
      Hand (Closeup)

Oh, and it seems Photobucket has noticed my pictures and may be censoring some of them due to doll private parts being shown. If one of the above links doesn't work, you'll know why. Hopefully, these pictures help!

New photo!

Here's a picture of the dimensions of a standard 70cm Dream Realm boy:

Dimensons

16. Bishounen_Hideto: thanks for pictures <3
      Finally I see my dream guy with default face up!
      He is sexeh <3
      Totally need to save up for him!!!

17. Thank you so much for all the pictures! Great to get to se the joints close up :D
      What eye-size does he have?

18. I am thinking I would love Black Crow, love the whole design of the bodies thanks to pics that Bishounen_Hideto posted here. Just wondering about time it takes from paying for order to actually having it in hands. I want to get at least head to friend for face up and worry the shipping won't be fast enough before humid weather makes any face ups harder. Love the prices as well as overall look, but need stats on measurements. Anyone know how they measure around neck, foot, chest, waist and hips as well as how long legs? Well back to site to drool over these boys.

19. will tan dolls ever be offered

20. Let me add one more picture that mght be useful. Check my picture post above for the pic to keep them all together.

Tags: