1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Angel Region 3th(rd) Kai Set plus set with Warrick

Nov 20, 2005

1. I feel bad for saying this, but.... The white skinned Kai looks way too much like Michael Jackson to me. ; ;

2. Aww...don't worry. Some people had said the same thing about the AR Little Fair Rens (his sharp features) but that doesn't make me love him any less. I have one. :) Everyone has different tastes.

3. Yes, I see it too. Warrick does look like a Customhouse doll. Maybe he has a different sculptor?

4. He does. He was sculpted by 'Cereal Killer'.

Yeah... I laughed, too. XD

5. wow, I'm shocked. They are both absolutely untempting. I thought I'd be crying in my soup for the want of the new Kai....but ....nope.

6. OM...white Kai!

7. Wow! He's really beautiful! Do you have to order him through email? I couldn't find any way to add him to a shopping cart.

8. Yeah, good question! And is he available for order yet at all? Also, will he appear on the Angelsupply site, cause I still can't view the normal Angelregion one. ;_;

9. Go to http://angelsupply.co.kr and click the banner that says 3th Kai and Warrick update. That might work to get your to angelregion.com.

Once there click the picture of Warrick and it should take you to the correct page (http://angelregion.com/fair.htm.)

Then scroll down to Kai 3th Boy. Click the first tiny grey box of 4 boxes. Read the info about him.

International orders use this email ady mailto:[email protected]

Japan: mailto:[email protected]

Korea:mailto:[email protected]

I am not sure if he is ready to order yet, but I do know that be only to December 15th. So I am thinking very soon. I don't see why not send an email to order him so they can check on availability.

This is how to order:

(Cut and pasted here)

<Order, payment, and shipping>

* You can see our dealers' homepage link from the International Network of our home. You can order 'Angelregion' dolls from one of our dealers. If you want to buy our dolls directly from us, please follow the orders below.

<How to order>
      1. Please write the order form below, and send it to us.

--> Korea (Only ship to Korea) -> Payment Won\

--> International (Ship to international except Japan) -> Payment USD$

--> Japan (Only ship to Japan) -> Payment YEN

Name :

Phone Number :

Full Address :

E-mail Address :

Items you order :

Quantity :

Color :

Size :

2. We'll send you about the availability of the items you order, estimated restock schedule, estimated shipping date, and so on. We'll also let you know how to make payment, order code, and the deadline of the payment & the order. There are a few ways to send money to our account.

1. Bank remittance : Korea, Japan

2. Paypal(can pay in credit card by registering your C/C to the paypal account.)

* We may set a limit on how to send the money to us according to the sale season. We'll upload the details in advance on our homepage.

* If you want to modify your order, please send us e-mail before you make payment.

3. Please let us know the when you complete the payment, how you send the money to us, payer's name, and your order code(number) right after you've done that. We'll also send you an e-mail about the estimated shipping date & other related informations of your order.

* If you want to change the shipping address or color of any items you ordered, please let us know sending e-mail about payment confirmation.

4. After the shipping, we'll let you know the shipping informations. In case of sending abroad, we'll also let you know the EMS number.

* Go to EMS tracking site ->
      http://cp-asw.epost.go.kr:4949/ems/ems_eng.jsp

10. The site still doesn't work for me. ^^;; But thank you sooo much Takiko for posting the buying info!! *starts counting pennies*

11. Oooh finally managed to get into the site... and whoa... it's so sweet to see Kai and Warrick together! *wants to buy them*

Let's see... rent or new dollies... rent or new dollies... >.< it's sad that rent is loosing very quickly! >.<

12. *eyes Kisaki's sig* .... I created a monster. oo;

Kaiiiiii~~~ *love* ;_;

13. *grins* Yes, yes you have, and you know what, I LOVE you for it! :-)

My credit card may not, but hey.... *Shrugs* Who's emotions would you rather have? Mine or a piece of plastic....? Oooh... wait, that piece of plastic has more power than I do.... (>.<)

14. Ok. I'm not sure if I really understood the Forum Rules on this one, but if this is wrong, I'll definitely delete/edit the post here since it's in the wrong category - I wanted to ask here since this thread was about the same set of dolls...

I'm going to crosspost in the Marketplace - Dolls section to see if anyone's interested, but...

I'm thinking of going ahead and trying to order this set, so if someone is interested in getting WARRICK out of the set, please let me know.

The way I see it, we'll save $ as individually I think the prices were $660 each, and together they're $1000/2 = $500 each. We can debate about who get's the bag if that's an issue :) I'm not too picky, but I wanted to see if there was interest in someone wanting Warrick out of the set cuz I really want the Kai!!!

Please PM me if interested

15. >< Why didn't this happen BEFORE I ordered Warrick separately. *sigh* At least this means he should get here earlier. ;)

I like the new Kai.... he's pretty... though I can see the odd resemblance... O_o

As for the site not working, I've noticed that a lot of people have problems accessing AngelRegion.com. My system won't recognize it more than half the time, I've only gotten it to work once in fact. Normally just the english or the japanese site load... ><

Also I think the reason why Warrick has a CH feel to him is the lips. He has those slightly flat dry looking lips that I've seen on a lot of CH dolls.

16. Well, I asked about it, and this is what they came up with....

>> angel^^'s writing.
      Hello! First of all, we're very sorry about all the inconveniences. First, please press 'F5' button to refresh the webpage, and erase all cookies & temporary internet files. And please also check that your computer is showing 'Java' scripts properly on the Internet Explorer. We'll also keep checking whether our homepage have any errors or not. Thank you very much.

and I have to admit, it worked for me :)

Good luck!

17. I do not need a white Kai to go with a tan Kai, that's just crazy, really crazy. I do not need a white Kai, I do not need a white Kai, I do not need a white Kai!!!!

*SOBS*